Page 32 of 32 First ... 22303132
    Quote Originally Posted by epithet View Post
    I do that, but when I click the "fighter" link from the UA module, it opens up "fighter" from the PHB if I have the PHB open. If I unload the PHB mod, then I can click the "fighter" link in the UA and get the UA fighter, with the Brute subclass at the bottom.
    Ah, yes you have spotted a small bug which I was hoping no one noticed until it got fixed

You are correct in that there is a bit of a behind the scenes thing going on which is messing with linked lists. I don't see it with the PHB and UA open but if I open SCAG then the UA link opens the SCAG Fighter rather than the UA one. It is on the list of things for fixing but Starfinder has taken the developer of our internal tool away for a bit. It will get attention in due course so patience will be its own reward meantime.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

No big deal, it shows up where it counts (on the character sheet.)

Thread Information