5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 23 of 37 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    I don't plan to use weapon speed myself, but in the design I'm formulating each of the main buttons (ranged, move, melee, spell) can have dice drug onto them. This will cause the window (a custom window, by the way) to register the action but use the given dice instead of the default. So for weapon speed, you would drag the damage die on top of the ranged or melee button to register the attack action and use the weapon's die/dice. Likewise for spells if you want to implement spell casting time.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You want it more Nightmarish?
    Heh. not at all, I just didn't see how it could be implemented easily . . . but if you can scroll down the combat tracker, set what each NPC is doing (or set it from the map somehow?), and then see those settings when their turn shows up to remind you, it might be less of a nightmare than I originally thought.

Blog Entries
    Hi Nickademus, I downloaded the Unearthed Arcana module but I didn't see anything in it concerning Eberron. Am I just missing it? Thanks for any info you can provide!
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    Hi Nickademus, I downloaded the Unearthed Arcana module but I didn't see anything in it concerning Eberron. Am I just missing it? Thanks for any info you can provide!
    I suspect this is because Eberron is reserved copyright and so can't be on the DMs Guild.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Actually I believe it's because the DM's Guild (AFAIK) is still limited to Forgotten Realms material.

Blog Entries
    I was just asking because under Nickademus' original post, under version 1.5, it says there is something about Eberron in it.
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

The Eberron article is there, but due to the DMsG's policy of not allowing any copyright material from campaign settings other than Forgotten Realms and Ravenloft, all uses of Eberron-specific names were changed. The warforged is in Forgotten Realms so was left as is. The dragonmark tattoos were renamed but appear as feats and items. The other new races are as is. I believe the article (which was the first so will be at the bottom of the list) is called 'Sci-Fi Fantasy' or something like that.

New update. Enter the Gith.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the update.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Another update. Sorry for the delay; due to RL I wasn't conscious most of the day this came out and I missed it.

Thread Information