DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 24 of 37 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    Another update: new subclasses for druid, fighter and wizard.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Another update: new subclasses for druid, fighter and wizard.
    Thanks Nick you are doing great!

Thanks

I was over at DMsG browsing and I noticed that I couldn't find your Unearthed module there from the link in the OP. Did something happen?

I still get the updates though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanbie View Post
    I was over at DMsG browsing and I noticed that I couldn't find your Unearthed module there from the link in the OP. Did something happen?

I still get the updates though.
    I noticed the same. I was just looking to switch from roll20 to FG and was hoping to get the module as I have a few players using ua content.

Any other way to get the module?

Blog Entries
    Nickadeamus answered in another thread that OBS has made his module private so that it only shows for those who already have purchased it. He has reached out to them to find out why, but has not heard back yet.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    DnD Beyond has started featuring UA content and Doug mentioned in his Dragon+ interview something about UA coming to Fantasy Grounds. My guess is that it has something to do with one or both of those.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

I had thought that might have been the case after listening to the most recent dnd beyond pod cast.

I'm alright with that, but it would have been a lot better to give some warning or better communicate the intent.

I at least am not making the switch just yet so hopefully by the time I'm ready some ua solution is available

D&D owns the content, sure, but man they suck at allowing the community to innovate.

I've purchased hard copies as well as FG copies... but to use an online tool to create a quick character... NOPE! We're gonna shut down any site that gives you anything beyond the free content, no races, no classes! ... they apparently think I'll buy the SAME content a third time and thank them for it...

Yeah, it is the implied smugness of their assumption that we’ll all just buy their stuff again, and maybe again after that if we want to use their reader app whenever that comes out, that has hardened my resolve. From all accounts, those folks made a good tool for D&D Beyond, but I’ll be damned if I am going to just buy everything again.

Thread Information