5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 15 First 1234513 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    I backed at complete gamer level also, but the huge, mega dungeon is not included there and it is in the $8 level for the bundle. Anyways, don't want to clutter up the ruleset progress thread too much.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    Looking for modules to run on this ruleset when done? Look here:

https://www.froggodgames.com/swords-wizardry-pdf-bundle

A lot of content at the $1, $8 and $15 levels.
    Guys we GOTTA keep a forum area or STICKY for these sort of "RPG deals" reports. Like I did with some C&C and others with Cartographer (thank you, thank you... because now I have it and like it alot)

Anyhow - I'm waiting for my New Reprint of Complete (that new cover) KS Backerkit - just read it was sent out today - I haven't gotten anything.
    Wanted to see whats in that before buy potential Dupes. But thank you - will check this out.

EDIT: " backed at complete gamer level also, but the huge, mega dungeon is not included there and it is in the $8 level for the bundle. Anyways, don't want to clutter up the ruleset progress thread too much."
    Oops... right...sorry. All I can say in my defense is that I'm a ... "SQUIRREL!"-sort of guy... can't help it, no intent to be disruptive

I don't think it's disruptive specifically, since any news about S&W can only build the excitement for the ruleset, though in general, it is good policy to not clutter up a thread with extraneous stuff. And it shows Zhern that he isn't working in vein, because there is actual interest in what he is doing and it will be put to good use.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    Looking for modules to run on this ruleset when done? Look here:

https://www.froggodgames.com/swords-wizardry-pdf-bundle

A lot of content at the $1, $8 and $15 levels.
    Plus, the majority of the proceeds are going to the Navy Marine Corps Relief Society! A good cause and great S&W material. Rappan Athuk for $8? Heck yes!
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Quote Originally Posted by vodokar View Post
    I backed Operation Unfathomable. I'm not sure if I'm going to run it under DCC or S&W, but I'm definitely planning on running it. Plus, I can't wait to see all the goodies from the S&W kickstarter. I backed at the complete gamer level.
    I backed Operation Unfathomable too. Think I'll run that one DCC. Also really excited about the S&W Kickstarter and backed at Complete Gamer as well. I'm going to need another bookshelf just for that.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Quote Originally Posted by vodokar View Post
    I don't think it's disruptive specifically, since any news about S&W can only build the excitement for the ruleset, though in general, it is good policy to not clutter up a thread with extraneous stuff. And it shows Zhern that he isn't working in vein, because there is actual interest in what he is doing and it will be put to good use.
    I don't think it is disruptive either. It helps build anticipation!

@Varsuuk - if you don't get your Backerkit survey soon, make sure to contact [email protected]!
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Zhern View Post

@Varsuuk - if you don't get your Backerkit survey soon, make sure to contact [email protected]!
    I never got it BUT... I found I could log onto Backerkit and type my email then click on S&W and it was there.
    I should email just to see why and prevent someone else from missing it though.

I got the Bundle for $15 and filled my Add-On at the Kit as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhern View Post
    And attracts other people like me, never played S&W, but interested in it. That PDF bundle has a lot in it, and since things are finally starting to fall into place...
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    And attracts other people like me, never played S&W, but interested in it. That PDF bundle has a lot in it, and since things are finally starting to fall into place...
    Welcome, Mortar!
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder

Updated progress. Working on the character sheet now. I'm going to attempt to make it look like the sheet in the book. Also, I'm trying to decide what to do with some of the alternate rules, such as alternate saving throws - death rays & poison, dragon's breath, wands, spells and saves, and turned to stone - or if I just provide the base rules with no alternative options. I think for the first release that will be the case and then I will explore providing options to allow the Referee to decide if they want to use alternate rules or not. It might be way more work than I'm willing to do in the long run. We'll see.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information