STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Work has temporarily gone on hiatus on this. Right now I'm too busy with work and finishing my last semester of grad school. Additionally, Frog God has me working on something else at the moment. I'll get back to it in a few weeks (maybe even next week).
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Did you ever thing at this point in your life that you'd be serving a "Frog God's" orders... hmmm

I am but a puppet on the strings of Tsathoggua!
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Do followers of Tsathoggua listen to Hip Hop music?
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Haha, this one doesn't. I'm not sure about the other followers, though.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder

Old grognard here too and S&W player! By the Frog God's Monastery in Rappan Athuk wilderness, hip hop is for the youth. More like psychedelic rock over here

Vodokar, your idea of streamlining all old school rulesets is brilliant! This would be something to behold.

Thank, Holy_Rage.

It is a project that I am still trying to push for with regards to being able to make modules usable in the many old school rulesets simultaneously and also for creating shared resources, such as a common bestiary that contains the stats for all of them etc. I got sidetracked from making the modules, partly because SmiteWorks hasn't decided yet if they want to publish old school modules, partly because I only have so much time and have been attending to other projects at the moment, and partly because I'm waiting for the designers of some of the other rulesets to get their products out, but, the projects are still on my to do list.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Just a quick update - I've put the development of this on hold for a short period of time. I'm busy with other Frog business at the moment. I will get back to it as soon as I can.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder

Hi!

Any update on this ruleset?

Or still attending to Frog God commitments?

Primarch

Yeah, still working on Frog God stuff. I'm hoping to get back to it this month and finish it out.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information