Starfinder Playlist
Page 12 of 15 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Yay, that's fantastic news!

Blog Entries
    I am looking forward to the ruleset as well. And I know how big the project he is finishing off as well, and I am sure he is glad it is ending soon.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Hi!

Update?

Primarch

Oof. I've not had time to pick it back up. I got tagged with something different by the Frog God. I'm looking at having a friend pick it up and finish it out.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhern View Post
    Oof. I've not had time to pick it back up. I got tagged with something different by the Frog God. I'm looking at having a friend pick it up and finish it out.
    If it is what I think it is, it will be amazing and a great seller.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Maps?

Hi!

No worries, thanks for the effort!

Primarch

Alright, it has been awhile, so a bit of a status. I've made no progress, heh. I'm running the current Quests of Doom Kickstarter by Frog God at the moment, working on some of the Rappan Athuk 5 bits, preparing for Tome of Horrors 5e, and writing part of the adventure path for our next major project. Add that on top of my day job and deciding I needed another masters degree (this time in data analytics) after having just completed one, I haven't had time to do much else. I did pull the code from my GIT repository yesterday and have pulled up what I was last working on so I plan to get back to it. It will be a welcome break from all the other stuff going on. I have been mulling some stuff over in my head about how I had approached it previously and think I might take a stab at it from a different angle, especially after seeing the enhancements that leozelig has made with the DCC ruleset. That won't happen till I finish what I've already started, though.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Blog Entries
    Happy to hear progress will resume.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Hi!

Thanks for investing your time in this!

I for one am waiting for it to be ready to launch a Rappan Athuk S&W campaign.

Primarch

Thread Information