Starfinder Playlist
Page 14 of 15 First ... 412131415 Last
    JohnD is correct. I've been busy with work on Tome of Horrors 5 and Rappan Athuk V. We've had discussions with a community dev to work on the S&W ruleset but nothing has been finalized yet. More to come.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhern View Post
    JohnD is correct.
    The wife will never believe it!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    The wife will never believe it!
    Neither do I!!!

;-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi!

Any news on this rule set?

Primarch

Patrick of 5th Edition Frog @ Frog God Games. I read through this thread and heard that Celestian from FG fan base was going to work on this rule set. But it seems that everyone is too busy lately. I was considering purchasing all the S&W campaign set and modules from Frog God games to run a campaign with Wizards Amulet and or Barakus. Then the rest of the modules until my players completed them all. I noticed that these modules come in two formats. Pathfinder and S&W.
    After reviewing S&W it seems to be very easy to convert those modules in S&W to 1st or 2nd Edition D&D. Celestian has an active well developed AD&D ruleset on here already. If there was a S&W ruleset on FG I would not have to convert anything. But since there is not I was thinking of using Celestian's AD&D ruleset with these modules.

Question: I see Frog Gods is working on alot of stuff lately and one of those things is coming out with a full campaign for the The Lost Lands and Bards Gate. Is there plans to release all these modules and campaign setting for another ruleset? Like 5e?

The Lost Lands Campaign Setting will be system neutral. Bard's Gate is already available in 5E. The focus for content going forward is mostly going to be S&W and 5E for Frog God.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Hi!

I'm guessing this project will go no further?

Is there any news on this? I'd like to have an FG version of Swords and Wizardry.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yeknom View Post
    Is there any news on this? I'd like to have an FG version of Swords and Wizardry.
    As mentioned in the other thread you asked this question; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post479529

The only news is that their is no longer currently an effort to create a dedicated ruleset for this game.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

No worries. I mentioned it in both threads because I thought it was two different developers, so I thought I needed to mention it in each one.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Thread Information