5E Character Create Playlist
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    I have my Fantasy Grounds open now and am up on Discord if anyone wants to jump on. I just PM'd pathfinder, rca50, Rizzen1lc, and Rondor the UPDATED access info. I will send that info to others when I have confirmation that they will be joining us.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

I just sent UPDATED Fantasy Ground and Discord connection information to pathfinder, rca50, Rizzen1lc, and Rondor. I have Fantasy Grounds and Discord up now if you want to jump on and chat. I will send this information to others when its confirmed that they are joining.
    Ultimate License Holder

6 mountain is fine.. however I can go earlier if need be. I'm free at around 4pm Mountain.

I started Pym... I need to finish him but the bones are there.

I have Dorn Onyxheart built in FG at level 1 and ready to go (I think)

Blog Entries
    You guys might want to set up a game page via the link at the top of the forum. You'll have places to list connection information and a calendar of use in trying to schedule a game, and a private discussion area as well. Quite useful and probably less work than what you seen to be doing now.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Done and thanks for the recommendation!
    Ultimate License Holder

This seems like this could workout for me if you would be willing to have me on. I'm new here on FG and I haven't played D&D in like 20 years but I would like to dust off the cobwebs and join up if you guys would have me. I'm looking for something after the holidays too. If this sounds cool to you guys send me a PM ill keep an eye on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by daggerfortysix View Post
    Done and thanks for the recommendation!
    Wait... we now have a private forum? I'm confused.. How do I get to this private discussion area?

Select GAME CALENDAR on the top bar of the forum > Select MANAGE CAMPAIGNS > Find and select DAGGER 5E >

There, I think you need to accept the invite. There is also a box to use for a discussion. It also allows for a yes or no vote on people's availability to make a scheduled game.

I have invited pathfinder, rca50, Rizzen1lc, and Rondor to the game so we probably have another slot for pathfinder to approve someone to fill. Several people have asked to join, but I was leaving that up to pathfinder to do. One of you guys had a friend who wanted in so that seams perfect to me.

I would like to have Session 0 on December 15th at 7: PM but until then I have FG up and can usually be contacted on Discord.

I am still leaning towards using Obsidian Portal for this.....
    And, I'd like to know if you all would prefer to use TeamSpeak or Discord for voice.....
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information