DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG - 1 Player - Weekly/Biweekly - Weekends or Weeknights - EST US - D&D 5e

FG License: Have paid game (not ultimate).
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard (EST: UTC-5:00).
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Prefer weekends, however can be available almost any evening. Weekly/biweekly meetings.
    Term: Any length, prefer long term but would just like to get experience and play the game.
    Voice: Can voice chat with any free-downloadable software.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
    Game System Experience: D&D 5e, however still a beginner.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to Fantasy Grounds, so still learning the ropes. Willing to put in my own time outside of the game to learn and not slow down the group. Also very open to any help!

Character Type Preferred: I was looking at possibly making a rogue/ranger, however I am open to playing any class/character!
    About me: I like a good mix of roleplay, combat, and creative situations. I don't like to be too serious, at least in terms of breaking character and making jokes, and am definitely alcohol-friendly. I am not very picky or hard to please, and I can easily fill any spot that is missing in your game!

I would be interested in a weeknight (Sunday through Thursday) game between 8 and 12:45 east.

Blog Entries
    Welcome, ShastaPasta!

A quick look at the Game Calendar shows several games that might fit your desires. As long as you enter your time zone (which is -5 GMT for you), all the times of day will convert to EST. A LOT of GMs seen very open to people just learning how to use FG.
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

Thread Information