DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

looking for a game

hello everyone I'm a new player to D&D and I would like to join a 4e game if anyone is running one I have the all three of the core 4e rulebooks so I can easily access info as needed thanks in advance

hello
    Own Language and Other Language is mentioned in EraManager, record_char_main.xml, record_char_skills.xml and LanguageManager2 in the Call of Cthulhu ruleset. However, these particular strings (along with many others embedded within scripts) have not been moved into string resources to allow replacement easily.

As mentioned in dulux-oz's language pak thread, the focus has been on sheet labels primarily.

Regards
    Arran brown
    Please dont spam here.

Quote Originally Posted by Arranbrown View Post
    hello
    Own Language and Other Language is mentioned in EraManager, record_char_main.xml, record_char_skills.xml and LanguageManager2 in the Call of Cthulhu ruleset. However, these particular strings (along with many others embedded within scripts) have not been moved into string resources to allow replacement easily.

As mentioned in dulux-oz's language pak thread, the focus has been on sheet labels primarily.
    Welcome Arran. Did you mean to post this somewhere else?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello everyone, I am Olivia Williams newly joined here
    Please dont spam here.

Oliviawilliams, Arran are you perchance looking for DnD games aswell?

thanatos https://discord.gg/rwAkfSH is my server where I play a lot of 4e pickup games as people are available, as well as where I recruit first for new 4e campaigns as well as numerous other DMs and systems.
    Feel free to join (as well as anyone else for that matter!) I also recommend reading and checking out the Looking For Group section of the forum. 4e isn't as common as other systems, but there is still a number of us that play it regularly. Definitely worth keeping an eye out!

hello everyone I'm a new player to D&D and I would like to join a 4e game if anyone is running one I have the all three of the core 4e rulebooks so I can easily access info as needed thanks in advance
    Please dont spam here.

Welcome to FG bro. What timezone are you in? and what days and times are you looking to play?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    All three of these posters are spammers - please feel totally at ease ignoring them.
    Which three exactly?
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Llyle View Post
    Which three exactly?
    The three who's signatures I removed
    The first copied and pasted a Moon Wizard reply to another post making his post look technical and clever (and completely out of sync with the original post which is legitimate).
    He had a signature link to a website that will do your school/uni assignments for you...
    The next poster was far less imaginative and signature linked to another almost identical website.
    And todays just copied and pasted the first guys post to make it look like it is legitimate and signature links to his webdesign company... so dont use acentriatech for your web design or seo as their methods of advertising and "seo"ing are just spam.

Thread Information