DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 player Monday-Thursday 4-10 pm pst pathfinder

I just have the free version.

Looking for a long-term (not one-shots at least) weekly game that takes place from 4 to 10 pm pst on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.

Also not a fan of text based games, but discord doesn't work for me, though I have skype and curse client, and teamspeak if people don't have the terrible audio quality I've had experiences of in teamspeak.

Played a lot of 5e, but I don't really like it that much. Fairly experienced with pathfinder as well.
    Fairly new to fantasy grounds, played one game that went for like 4 sessions.

I tend to play debuff/buff casters, but am fine with playing anything. (I really want to play a necromancer sometime, but those don't tend to work too well, and I need to get in a game first anyway.)
    Tend to play more combat-focused, but sometime I want to make a character that isn't just myself with magical abilities (and maybe a lack of morals). I know a lot of the rules, if you want someone who knows the rules, but I'm fine with houserules. Also, I am often sarcastic in text chat, if that matters.

Thread Information