FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Hi All,

The game is now two sessions in and we are nearing completion of the introductory chapter with the party just having reached the 3rd level. A couple of players have had to leave the group and as such there are currently two open spots available for those interested in joining. The party is currently made up of a Paladin, Cleric, Bard, Ranger and Rogue. 1 of the spots is reserved for an arcane class of some sort (Wizard, Warlock or Sorcerer) and the other is more flexible. If you are interested, please post here or Private Message me with a basic concept (race, class, and a few details on how you envision your character). We are due to play again this coming Saturday, December 10 and 7:30pm EST and I am hoping to have the new additions rolled up and approved before that time.

Thanks

I have a Half-Elf Drow Warlock, Charlatan named Tallonon Bloodborn already rolled and ready to go.. He can start at 1 or I can bump him to 3 if you prefer. I have never played this adventure so I would love the opportunity.

Outcast by his race, his master killed and his twin sister missing, Tallonon lies on verge of dying in a wet alleyway as a Beautiful woman appears offering to save him, and grant him power to find his family, if only he does her bidding.
    Last edited by irish_carbomb; December 6th, 2016 at 03:47.

I have a char. that is set at lvl 1 right now. Name is Edaxir The Undertaker, Necromancer, High Moon Elf. He is Neutral/Evil He is always deep in thought, tortured by dark, bloodthirsty thoughts. I am finishing up exams this week, but I would be available to work on my char on Thursday or Friday if you would like to make sure it is set up correct. Just let me know what time, Eastern Time Zone.

Chris
    Last edited by waldrop32; December 6th, 2016 at 03:32.

Are you still looking for some players?

I am interested in joining, already made two character I can import . Cleric Elf / Dragonborn Sorcerer

Hey, we have recently had someone drop from our group due to a changing schedule and we are looking for a replacement. Fair warning, at his point the party members have reached level 7 and we are definitely over half-way through the campaign. Game time is still Saturday Evenings, 7:30pm North American Eastern. The group does quite a bit of RP so anyone interested should take this into consideration. There is probably more interaction with NPCs, planning, etc then hack 'n' slash at this point. In particular we would be looking for a cleric to join, or someone else willing to at least help out a little on the healing side of things. If you are interested please send me a private message or post in this thread with your character concept. Thanks.

Thread Information