Starfinder Playlist

LFP - 1-2 Players Needs for Flex Sun/Fri 5E

It turns out, death is not so permanent. After meeting your untimely demise on Toril, you discover that you are alive again in a familiar yet strange existence. After some time you learn of a fabled power that might transport you back to Toril. Would you dare adventure in this foreign land for a chance to return to your own?

Playstyle: Immersive, Role Play Lite+, Choose-Your-Own-Adventure

DM Style: Unbiased Dice Roller, "Mind ****," as described by my wife (she plays one of the monks), Smart Players Make Deadly Encounters Easy, Details Determine DC

Rule Variants/Home Brew: New Initiative Each Round (thanks Combat Tracker); Intelligent and Tactical monsters exist and they use the Action Options in the DMG, but so can PCs; Hitting Cover; Facing; Incumbrance Variant; There's also a mechanic I use to address Player/Character questions in an unbiased way. It's super simple and very fair, my players will tell you. It's called a Pull-Pool. Where we pull from a pool of numbers to determine the result of player inquiry. It's sofa king awesome.

When We Play: We have a Dynamic Flex Schedule—By Tuesday of each week, the group decides between two play times: Friday at 6pm MST, or Sunday at 11am MST. Lately we've been playing on Sundays. Game sessions are generally between 3-5 hours.

VoIP: We currently use Curse.

FG License: I do not have an Ultimate license, so all players will have to have either a Standard or Ultimate FG license to play.

Character Creation: We use the Adventure's League character creation standards. PHB Point Buy, default HP gain per level.

Race/Classes Limitations: No Monks, No Warlocks. All other race/class combos are ok.

Approved Source Books for Character Creation: PHB, SCAG.

Starting Character Level and Items: Level 5, standard equipment from background and class descriptions. Multiclass options ok with DM approval.

If you are interested, please sign up and send me a message via FG with your proposed race/class combo.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2257

Server Info will be provided upon approval.

Happy Gaming,

Jake (DM)
    Last edited by jajen2003; November 15th, 2016 at 15:02. Reason: Styling

Thread Information