STAR TREK 2d20

LFG | 2 Players | Tuesday Thursday | EST US Time Zone [5e]

FG License: Free (Partner has PHB & Curse of Strahd)
    Players: 2

Time Zone: EST
    Times available: 9:00 PM - 5 AM on Tuesday and Thursday nights
    Frequency: 1 - 2 times per week
    Term: Long

Voice: Can voice chat. We currently use Discord, but are willing to use any software for this.
    Preferred System: 5e
    Game Systems Experience: 2e, 3e, Pathfinder, 4e, 5e, The Pool. Same for my partner
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: We have both been through a couple of camps using this software. We know enough to function effectively in it.
    Character type preferred: Any classes will be fine. Most of my experience comes from playing clerics and mage/warrior hybrids. My partner is most experienced as wizards.

About me: I have been playing D&D off and on for years, and DMed a couple of games. My favorite aspect of these games is group roleplay, and cooperative game play. Some of my roleplaying experience is with The Pool, which emphasizes group driven role play. Every character I make is created with the intent of hooking in to other characters' arcs, and the DM's story. I will happily take any suggestions or requests by DMs and players for classes/roles/personalities. Anything that will create an interesting world for the group to play in. And that's what I really bring to the table; the ability and desire to collaborate with players and DMs to create a fun game for everyone. While I enjoy fairly combat heavy camps as well, I don't enjoy those camps devoid of RP opportunities.

I just like to be in a team of friendly people who want to cooperate and have fun together. That's not to say I can't take a serious and remain in character. I can adapt to the way the group interacts in chat. Because of health problems I often lose my train of thought, or become confused. So, a group that is friendly, compassionate, and forgiving will be the best fit for me.

About my partner: He is a far more experienced player and DM than I am. Very compassionate and friendly person, especially when it comes to DMs and his fellow players. He enjoys characters with a lot of tactical options, like wizards. And he uses those tactical options to great effect. Like me, he loves group roleplay, but is comfortable in combat heavy camps. We're looking for the same things in groups as well. Brings the same things to the table that I do, but with much more experience to tap into.

I hope that information helps you decide if we could be a good fit for your group. The most important thing to take away from the "About..." section is that we want a friendly group (Other characters don't necessarily have to be friendly in game, this is purely for human interaction). Everything else is important, but secondary.

All of that said, my personal availability is much wider. In the mean time I will accept feelers from DMs who only need one player, or can't meet my friend's availability needs. My personal availability is:

Sun, Mon, Tues, Thur, Sat: Any time.

Edit: Spelling mistakes. Also, removed a sentence because it was nonsense.
    Last edited by oomohno; November 15th, 2016 at 10:17.

Thread Information