DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaddock View Post
    Additionally I wonder if FG would consider attaching themselves to offline cons.

I just attended Hal-Con in Halifax NS and thought that a seminar on online tabletop gaming would be an amazing asset. I spoke to many people at the gaming room that have admitted that it is increasingly difficult to arrange face to face gaming around the table because of work, family concerns and just plain getting to game with new groups for a change of pace.

I thought that running through a few preset up laptops would be an excellent way to introduce both online gaming and 5e D&D to potential new players would be an amazing way to go. Maybe they could team up with WOTC to do it?
    Smite work has attended/support GenCon and maybe some others as well. But for the smaller cons I doubt they could afford to But, given how much support they give the community, I suspect they would help with temporary licenses and material for anyone who could/would volunteer their time to do something like this at some con local to them.

If anyone wanted to do this, I would suggest reaching out to them at [email protected].

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    I would so love to watch a seminar about FG like they do at an off-line con. I think it would be helpful in learning what the expert players have found most useful to them. Plus, we wouldn't have to dress in cosplay!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LindseyFan View Post
    I would so love to watch a seminar about FG like they do at an off-line con. I think it would be helpful in learning what the expert players have found most useful to them. Plus, we wouldn't have to dress in cosplay!
    If we put on some content you have to put on some fancy duds!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    If we put on some content you have to put on some fancy duds!
    I will probably just wrap up in my big green blanket and claim I am a shambling mound.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LindseyFan View Post
    I will probably just wrap up in my big green blanket and claim I am a shambling mound.
    Like this?
    or this?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Kind of a combination of both...

Thread Information