DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 329 First ... 6789101858108 ... Last
    You are a god. Both of you. Thanks alot. I'll do some experimenting with it later tonight so that I can get the feel for it.

Can't wait to set the game up on the calendar.

Cheers.
    Unlimited License and the Majority of D&D 5e content

D&D 5e - Eberron - Lies in Gold
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3357

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    So... I added (with some amazing help from ianmward) support for the Modiphius 2d20 system today, plus the ability to have Ability libraries, drag and drop Abilities and exportable Abilities plus a couple more minor tweaks.
    The 2d20 uses the following syntax:

/rollunder 2d20x14

where 14 is the Ability score. This system counts the number of results equal to or less than the target score. This system also allows you to add additional dice for Skills and Focuses which you can add using the Modifier box or Rolls. This works especially well in MoreCore as these can all be added to your Character Sheet and this method also adds the descriptions to the rolls.

You got me so curious about what the heck you were talking about that I went and looked up the Modiphius 2d20 system, which I had never heard of. Looks like some interesting stuff with the Star Trek Adventures and Conan RPG. Was that what you had in mind with this?
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vodokar View Post
    You got me so curious about what the heck you were talking about that I went and looked up the Modiphius 2d20 system, which I had never heard of. Looks like some interesting stuff with the Star Trek Adventures and Conan RPG. Was that what you had in mind with this?
    Thats right. MoreCore is a generic ruleset designed to allow you to play lots of other games. We add various rollers to accommodate more games. For example adding that dice roller would allow you to play (at least) 5 new games (Conan, Infinity, Star Trek, John Carter, Mutant Chronicles) with no new programming. It has dice rollers for World of Darkness style games, for Powered by the Apocalype style games etc etc and others can contribute new rollers to support a game system they want to run.

Here is a character sheet from City of Mist.

All of these moves/skills/abilities are clickable, draggable, exportable etc. You can click those with +/- symbol to add Modifiers (including teh modifier value and a descriptor) and then a roll to perform the roll. It accepts targeting info too.

You can also build (very simply) whole new themes that expand it further - here is the theme for City of Mist:

and a couple of others here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oreCore-Themes

Over time I will build some more of these (but have plenty of other projects ongoing too).

Yeah. I've been following this thread and picked up the City of Mist kickstarter mainly because of the work you've done here. I'm just not up to speed on all the new systems coming out. I learned about Powered by the Apocalypse because of you, and now about the Modiphius 2d20 Line of games. Your doing good work, sir.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vodokar View Post
    Yeah. I've been following this thread and picked up the City of Mist kickstarter mainly because of the work you've done here. I'm just not up to speed on all the new systems coming out. I learned about Powered by the Apocalypse because of you, and now about the Modiphius 2d20 Line of games. Your doing good work, sir.
    The Conan Kickstarter was on of the big ones of this year. I think it did over $300k. I dont play all these games but I like to see people playing the games they want to and doing it on FG
    Ive had a long running debate about more rulesets = more players but with so many game systems out there and the required effort for building a new ruleset and maintaining it I have decided to try to make MoreCore do as much as possible in a generic way. Full rulesets will still (usually) be better for specific games but most game systems will not ever see a dedicated ruleset.

I run D&D, Call of Cthulhu, Castles & Crusades, Dungeon World, Maelstrom and now City of Mist. I play in a couple of others but there just isnt enough time for most people to play too many different systems.

Blog Entries
    Apologies - I accidentally uploaded 1.33 back up over the weekend instead of 1.34
    Good news is there were a couple more tweaks added and packed back up under 1.34 and re-uploaded now.

Is there a way to combine the /woddice and /edie rollers so that on a 10 it rolls another die?

Also, this is my first time posting anywhere on these forums...Yes, I lurked around the forums for 6 years.

Hey, yodel, welcome to posting! Sorry I can't help with your question, as I don't use the MoreCore ruleset (PF here).

I thought I updated my MoreCore Ruleset, but I lost all the Mod utilities from the character sheet. How do I find out which update I have? I updated twice with the link from the first post here but that is what took all the Modifier functions, I looked in the Ruleset Folder but it just gives generic name of MoreCore.pak, how do I tell which version I downloaded and am running? Oh, I did have the Mod utilities when I first downloaded MoreCore Rule, but I can not remember where I got that from. I thought it was here.

Thread Information