STAR TREK 2d20
Page 67 of 329 First ... 1757656667686977117167 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Hey meguido I note you also had another request but no follow up information...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post368630

welcome meguido

so something like:

Persuasion
    /valor 1d100>48

And it outputs something like:
    Meguido uses persuasion: 55 Success
    Meguido uses persuasion: 48 Success
    Meguido uses persuasion: 47 Failure
    Meguido uses persuasion: 99 Critical Success

What is the system so I can build a button for it too..?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The Universal Die Roller you have created wouldnt allow me to do that
    Actually, I believe it would - at least it was designed to. It would require a little bit of coding, but nowhere near as much as some of the dice solutions already existing inside MoreCore.

It's your call - and as I've said elsewhere, I'll be happy to help if you choose to follow that route.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Aventure French rpg
    a simple rules system

Roll 1d100 % <= attribute + bonus skill to Success
    01 a 05 - Critical success
    96 - 00 - Critical failure

Attribute : 5 - 99 % max
    Bonus skill : 5 - 50 %

GM can add a bonus or penalty (5 % a 50 % or +)

How to program dice in morecore
    Last edited by meguido; February 21st, 2018 at 07:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepor View Post
    Thank you for your quick response. I didn't know that it is a feature of Fantasy Grounds. I have wasted 2 hours of my life today, haha!
    It's not specifically a "feature" that all sorting is alphabetical.

It can be changed in the relevant windowlist control via the <sortby> tag or the onSortCompare function. More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/windowlist.xcp

If you wanted to change the default sorting, you could probably write a simple extension to override the sorting of the windowlist controls you're interested in.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe, is it true that id-0001 names will always be assigned in order created or will FG assign lowest number if you delete an entry?

I ask because you could write the sort to go by the node identifier if that were true.

I am not sanctioning that since few folks can ever create a list that never needs an item inserted into it.

It does not “fill in” numbers as that would require a scan over every child node every time you wanted to add a node. It keeps a counter that increments as nodes are added, and gets reset to highest number each time session is loaded.

Also, the above should not be depended on in any way, because implementations can change internally in the code as the program evolves. The takeaway should be that you shouldn’t depend on the automatic node naming for sorting.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's not specifically a "feature" that all sorting is alphabetical.

It can be changed in the relevant windowlist control via the <sortby> tag or the onSortCompare function. More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/windowlist.xcp

If you wanted to change the default sorting, you could probably write a simple extension to override the sorting of the windowlist controls you're interested in.
    Thank you for your response Trenloe. I have tried to modify the <sortby> tag even in the CoreRPG but it doesn't work either. So I think it should be the onSortCompare funcion instead, but I really get lost there.

I have finished my ability saves rolls and they work great, thanks for the fix on the /rollunder, but now that I go back and try my skill rolls which is a /rollover, I get the number in the "Mod" box multiplying the number of dice rolled. I tried the same syntax as will the /rollundersmod (i.e. /rolloversmod 1d20x10)but it did not work. Specifically the modifier multiplies the number of d20s rolled and adds them with no target number (supposedly the ...x10). Is there possibly a better roll to make with a target die? possibly from another system that rolls against a constant target number. I looked through other opptions but do not fully understand the functions of some of them. Bottom line is I am trying to roll a 20 over a target number (1-20) with modifiers applying for success or failure.

Blog Entries
    Ill have a look chadhill - Trenloe made a bunch of changes in that script to fix the rollunder and something may have been inadvertently changed...

Blog Entries
    Hi again - yes Trenloe updated that script and did change that roller... Ill have to re-introduce one.
    In the meantime use:
    /sthrow 1d20>#

Thread Information