STAR TREK 2d20
Page 54 of 329 First ... 444525354555664104154 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    And finally... I see that Teotimus has been lurking the whole time I have been replying to these other posts... and I am sure he is hoping for some news on the Stress roll... but I dont have any news for you as yet...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    And finally... I see that Teotimus has been lurking the whole time I have been replying to these other posts... and I am sure he is hoping for some news on the Stress roll... but I dont have any news for you as yet...
    No problem at all! Ars is a tough game to adapt to FG, and not just because the mechanics... I can wait!

Germany CET time zone [GMT+1/Summer GMT+2]
    Damned,

*wow* that was a long way of replies. I am almost breathless just by watching it
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    The One who walks the woods.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

Yeah, this is amazing work. Good on ya!
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة شفط بيارات بالرياض شركة شفط بيارات بالرياض شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض دريم هاوس شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض

Would this be something I would or could use to create a Ruleset for Zombicide.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    Would this be something I would or could use to create a Ruleset for Zombicide.
    Generally yes. You will have to go through the documentation and see if their are all the die rolls that you need (though you can always roll individual die and manually follow through with the next thing like you do at the table, i.e. exploding dice). And then if their are other die mechanics/rolls that such a system would need you can either create the die rolls yourself in an extension, or post the precise details of what that die mechanic/roll is and someone here will probably help you out and create it for you.

As for character sheet, you can create your own using this ruleset. And if you want, you can even create a theme with custom graphics for the button and backgrounds etc.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you so very much It’s unfortunate that I most likely will not be able to share this but I am very much looking forward to making this a module I can use with my group

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    Thank you so very much It’s unfortunate that I most likely will not be able to share this but I am very much looking forward to making this a module I can use with my group
    You can share Character Sheets and Rolls. You cant share verbatim blocks of text. You cant share product identity - names of people and places that are unique to a product. So you can share a module of Rolls etc but not the other notes/story content that you might have entered.

Since this is a game that only uses d6 and damage is static from one to three based on the weapon is this customizable to remove blocks that aren’t needed “the look” of the character sheet?

Thread Information