FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vvZODvv View Post
    Damned: Possible bug?

Players last night found out that one of them could drag an item from the Inventory tab of their Character Sheet onto the Inventory tab of the Party Sheet. Then another player could pick the item up off the Party Sheet and place into their own Inventory. However, the item remained in the first player's Inventory.

I don't think they ever tried this in other rulesets, so I don't know if it is a MoreCore thing or a Fantasy Grounds thing in general.

Thoughts?
    Does look like a bug. Unlikely Ill get to look at it it for this next build. Thanks for reporting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by opilio View Post
    Would it be possible to change the default max numbers of dice in the dice pool to 12? Those will easily fit into the frame for the dicepool and help for systems like Cortex Prime where you might have more than 6 dice in the pool.

I have attached a modified dicepool.lua that allows for up to 12 dice and a corresponding dicepool.png icons that has 12 small dots for the dice to fill in a zip file.
    Hi opilio

Do you mean more than 6 dice slots/pools?
    Im sure that should be ok.

My apologies but I am a newuser and I skimmed over both some videotutorials and this thread too, but I did not find how to manage the installation of MoreCore ruleset (this installation-help video linked in the first post does not work: https://www.diehard-gaming.com/mchelp.html).

I downloaded the MoreCore ruleset (the file MoreCore.pak linked by Damned in the first post of this thread) and put it in the FGC ruleset folder, but it doesn't appear among ruleset selection list: did I miss anything?
    Last edited by Galdor; April 15th, 2020 at 00:57.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi opilio

Do you mean more than 6 dice slots/pools?
    Im sure that should be ok.
    Yes, that was what I meant. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    I downloaded the MoreCore ruleset (the file MoreCore.pak linked by Damned in the first post of this thread) and put it in the FGC ruleset folder, but it doesn't appear among ruleset selection list: did I miss anything?
    That should be all you need to do. It shows up right after Fate Core on my list (bottom pic).

Attached Images Attached Images
    --
    I'm so bassic

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    My apologies but I am a newuser and I skimmed over both some videotutorials and this thread too, but I did not find how to manage the installation of MoreCore ruleset (this installation-help video linked in the first post does not work: https://www.diehard-gaming.com/mchelp.html).

Ive changed that video to a link. If you try again.

Ive changed that video to a link. If you try again.
    Now the video works, and MoreCore works as well! Thank you Damned

Blog Entries
    Does look like a bug. Unlikely Ill get to look at it it for this next build. Thanks for reporting.
    I cant replicate this running vanilla MoreCore (plus Dungeon Theme extension)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by opilio View Post
    Would it be possible to change the default max numbers of dice in the dice pool to 12? Those will easily fit into the frame for the dicepool and help for systems like Cortex Prime where you might have more than 6 dice in the pool.

I have attached a modified dicepool.lua that allows for up to 12 dice and a corresponding dicepool.png icons that has 12 small dots for the dice to fill in a zip file.
    This has been added to 1.55 (v.close now).

I cant replicate this running vanilla MoreCore (plus Dungeon Theme extension)
    Weird. I just tested it (including with all extensions I use) and can't replicate it either.

Thanks for taking a look. If it happens during our group's play session next Monday, I'll report back. Otherwise, it looks like you can take this one off your list.

Thread Information