DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Bonkon thats a start.
    Can you list out a few other examples and any odd results?
    Are there any modifiers? Like could the roll have been 2d6+2?
    Can there be multiple modifiers added?
    Are the dice always d6?
    That appears fairly straight forward.
    Good Day Damned
    It is pretty simple, for someone with your talents, but to me it is a mystery on where to even start

There are no modifiers to the damage die rolls. The only variable would be the number of dice.
    The Stun die is always 1d6-1 but the minimum is 1.
    The whole game only uses a d6 for everything from attacks to damage to skill checks. Mind you some damage rolls can be 20d6 or more so a VTT would make life so much easier

Thanks

So we, damned and myself, have an extention for a theme to use with All Flesh Must Be Eaten. Also there is a sample blank character sheet and a filled player character sheet. Unzip the file. As usual, put the AFMBE.ext in the extensions folder and import the two character sheets if you wish. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2gugfrp4ax...Beaten.7z?dl=0

Alt Link - see attached - I hope they are the correct versions...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by damned; November 24th, 2018 at 05:56.
    Ultimate License

Hey Damned, do you still need a 7th Sea 2e character sheet? I can also send you the quickstart for the full rules, since that's free.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrighton View Post
    Hey Damned, do you still need a 7th Sea 2e character sheet? I can also send you the quickstart for the full rules, since that's free.
    I would love your 7th Sea Char Sheet.
    Even though the quickstart is free we cannot share it without permission.
    If you were to contact John Wick and request premission to convert the quick start to FG format I would happily assist you in the project.

Cool. I'll actually see if I can reach out to a few people. I helped playtest during the kickstarter phase, so I'll see if I still have someone there I can contact, or if I can find somewhere where they say that they're OK with utilizing it in this fashion. Give me a couple days.

Blog Entries
    Wow, coming back to this after a sorta long hiatus from FG and must say I am extremely happen to see that the character sheet can now be 'dragged' to the right. damned, ianmward and the others involved in this ruleset . . thank you, thank you!
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Nice, all we need is a harnmaster extension and my Christmas will be complete.

Blog Entries
    Mac77 Im happy to help you with the project.
    I can spend an hour with you working thru the mechanics and what can be done as is and what might need coding.
    I may even do additional coding for you.
    But you would need to create something shareable for the community to help others play Harnmaster as well.

Many thanks for that offer Damned. At present, the season is in full swing (I am a beekeeper) and time is something I don't have enough of. I have not even played a game in three weeks. I am also not very computer savy. I think the best contribution I could make would be $.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac77 View Post
    Many thanks for that offer Damned. At present, the season is in full swing (I am a beekeeper) and time is something I don't have enough of. I have not even played a game in three weeks. I am also not very computer savy. I think the best contribution I could make would be $.
    I dont want your money honey...
    Im in no hurry - I have a million other things going on also.
    Look after those bees and when you get time look me up.

Thread Information