FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Hello again Damned.
    Last question, i swear!
    I've fixed everything for my group excpet one thing: i try to add more spell level in the new spell frames, but i can't do without modify too much the layout of the character sheets.
    Could you give me an advise regarding where i can found lua instruction for do this:
    I don't need spell point added to each spell level, but just one field where all the spell point converge. In few words, in your new spell frame, i just need 1 field under "spell points" column with the total of the spell point used.
    I try to modify your record_char_more.xml and template_campaign.xml, but it's too far from my capacity. I also checked in internet some kind of tutorial, but nothing help in this situation.
    Do i must replace every getChild(spell_slot_xxx) argument with another that point to a single field: example create a "spell_slot" without specification?
    I know it's terrible, but i don't know how to explain :-(

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    Hello again Damned.
    Last question, i swear!
    I've fixed everything for my group excpet one thing: i try to add more spell level in the new spell frames, but i can't do without modify too much the layout of the character sheets.
    Could you give me an advise regarding where i can found lua instruction for do this:
    I don't need spell point added to each spell level, but just one field where all the spell point converge. In few words, in your new spell frame, i just need 1 field under "spell points" column with the total of the spell point used.
    I try to modify your record_char_more.xml and template_campaign.xml, but it's too far from my capacity. I also checked in internet some kind of tutorial, but nothing help in this situation.
    Do i must replace every getChild(spell_slot_xxx) argument with another that point to a single field: example create a "spell_slot" without specification?
    I know it's terrible, but i don't know how to explain :-(
    Maybe a picture or pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Maybe a picture or pictures?
    Here you are what i mean.
    Our magic system is very simple: 10 spell levels, each levels costs x spell point. A magic user can casts how many spell he wants until he has spell points. Recharge time is equal to spell level (so for example phase door, a 7th spell level, can't be casted again until 7 rounds are passed), etc.
    All i like to have is a field with sum of spell points used (or a field with total spell points and spell points left). I made a mockup of what i mean.
    If you can address me how to do, it will be great!

I edit with Gimp only the spell points column, all the rest is original :-)
    mockup2.png
    mockup.png
    Last edited by graziano.girelli; June 30th, 2018 at 21:33.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieBanner View Post
    Hi Everyone, I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, and I have to thank everyone for all their hard work. Someone Asked Back in 2017 about Star Wars D6 but when you asked to explain the Mechanic they never responded. So for the die roll I want it is this: as an Example:

Player rolls 3d6 one die is considered 'wild' normally represented by a different colour. So say 2 Blue Die 1 Red Die.
    That Red Die, if it is a 6 it explodes. If it is a 6, it would remove it self and the next highest die.

3d6 Red (1) Blue (3) Blue (6) Total would be 3
    3d6 Red (6) Blue (3) Blue (6) Red (4) Total would be 19

Now the Cavet is the Rerolled Dice if it hits 6 would explode again, and again etc. (In Real Life I've had it go 6 times)

The person who created the d6 Star Wars Rule Set did make the dice do this (Link)
    It just hasn't been updated in so long there are some other things I'd like to do which More Core supports.
    Hola ZombieBanner I missed your post.

Please use:
    /explode 1d6+2d1006
    /explode 1d6+2d2006
    /explode 1d6+2d3006
    /explode 1d6+2d4006

Attached Images Attached Images

Hola ZombieBanner I missed your post.

Please use:
    /explode 1d6+2d1006
    /explode 1d6+2d2006
    /explode 1d6+2d3006
    /explode 1d6+2d4006

That’s awesome for the bonus. But if the wild Die is a 1 it removes the highest die from the outcome.

So a wild die is a 1 and the other dice are 3 and 6. That 1 would remove the 6. So the total would be 3.

And maybe in your infinite wisdom is there a way to create a modifier to remove a dice instead of just a standard - value?

The wild die.
    If rolled a 6 explodes.
    If rolled a 1 it removes itself + next highest die.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieBanner View Post
    The wild die.
    If rolled a 6 explodes.
    If rolled a 1 it removes itself + next highest die.
    What is the game system called any do people have to keep making new and difficult mechanics?

What is the game system called any do people have to keep making new and difficult mechanics?
    This is actually a really old one. It's WEG's Star Wars d6 and was the basis for the newer d6 System books (d6 Space, d6 Fantasy, d6 Adventure)

Thread Information