STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 329 First ... 891011122060110 ... Last
    I am sorry I do not know how to send you a "screen shot", but on the character sheet, MoreCore Tab, within the 6 "editable roll screens" the only function they have is rolls now, when I first uploaded MoreCore.pak (the very first time), the two far right widows were for modifiers, they are no longer. The only function in any of those windows now is "roll".

The DOE:Sound works fine with all other .paks, but in the four MoreCore.paks I have created the sound is the only DOE that is a dead stick(that is nothing happens when I click the sound Icons), I can create sounds just the same but nothing plays. So it is the same functionality, up until the play function. I think it just doesn't connect to the website, even if I have Syrinscape open it wont play.

Blog Entries
    Hey chadhill in the chat window you will see a link to the Help file.
    We really improved the Rolls feature and they now accept:

Rolls include /die /pbta /successes /wod and many others
    Mod anything starting with /mod and a +/1 value
    Tables reference a table with a /rollon command
    Chat if you leave the Dice String field empty it will just issue a description to chat like: Declan uses Investigation without a roll

You will see that the icons also change Rolls/Mods/Tables/Chat
    You can combine Mods with Rolls - you do one or more Mods first and then you do your Roll. It will combine them all in the description so you can see what made up the roll.

The DOE Sound has been reported to Dulux_Oz earlier but I dont know where its at just yet. Ill follow up.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hey chadhill in the chat window you will see a link to the Help file.
    We really improved the Rolls feature and they now accept:

Rolls include /die /pbta /successes /wod and many others
    Mod anything starting with /mod and a +/1 value
    Tables reference a table with a /rollon command
    Chat if you leave the Dice String field empty it will just issue a description to chat like: Declan uses Investigation without a roll

You will see that the icons also change Rolls/Mods/Tables/Chat
    You can combine Mods with Rolls - you do one or more Mods first and then you do your Roll. It will combine them all in the description so you can see what made up the roll.

The DOE Sound has been reported to Dulux_Oz earlier but I dont know where its at just yet. Ill follow up.
    Thank you, so the mods are written in the same way that the rolls are in the same window using the mod string, didnt' catch that in that in the user guide, which is also great, I am learning as I go(and admittedly, not the sharpest tool in the shed). I was kinda hoping that the whole sound thing was just me, but glad to know it's in progress. Thanks again, you guys ROCK!!!

No more thumbing through charts looking for modifiers, trying to find how and where to put which modifier I can put them all in the right place at the right time. I can combine my skill definition with the skill roll and link to ALL pre-gen mod in chart, all from one location and all hidden until needed, and find with ONE click. YOU ROCK!!!!

You've done such a great job on the Morecore Ruleset that I'm going to make it a point to learn a new game or two just to have a reason to use this ruleset. That's the highest praise I can think to ever give. Basically, you've created something I never knew I needed, but soon won't be able to live without.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chadhill View Post
    No more thumbing through charts looking for modifiers, trying to find how and where to put which modifier I can put them all in the right place at the right time. I can combine my skill definition with the skill roll and link to ALL pre-gen mod in chart, all from one location and all hidden until needed, and find with ONE click. YOU ROCK!!!!
    Use the /export function as well to export them to a library module so you can re-use in later campaigns.
    This is just a little add-on but makes a lot of difference if you like to get all the data in so its always available.
    We added the same for Abilities as well - these dont roll or anything but are good for building up your reference materials.

Quote Originally Posted by vodokar View Post
    You've done such a great job on the Morecore Ruleset that I'm going to make it a point to learn a new game or two just to have a reason to use this ruleset. That's the highest praise I can think to ever give. Basically, you've created something I never knew I needed, but soon won't be able to live without.
    Hahaha. Go try City of Mist its a decent game system and all the stuff is already entered into FG for you.

Quote Originally Posted by vodokar View Post
    Yeah, damned has certainly taken some gigantic steps in helping people game with FG for those systems that don't have native support. Goon on ya damned!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Uploading version 1.36 now with a bunch of new dice rollers and a few other improvements and a sneak peek at a little fun project...

The current dice strings are:

Drop Lowest: /rolld #d#x# (roll #dice drop # lowest)
    Count Successes: /successes #d#x# (roll #dice# and count those equal or higher than #)
    Roll Under: /rollunder #d#x# (roll #dice# and count those equal or less than #, accepts extra dice from modifiers) ** New with 1.34 **
    Roll Over: /rollover #d#x# (roll #dice# and count those equal or more than #, extra dice added from modifiers) ** New with 1.35 **
    Exploding Dice: /edie #d# (roll #dice and explode)
    RollAnd Keep: /rnk #k# (roll #d10 explode and keep highest #)
    Roll and Order: /orderresult #d# (roll #d# and order results)
    Standard Roll: /die #d#+# (roll #dice and add #)