STAR TREK 2d20
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Have a look at what changes in the db.xml when you update one NPC.
    Then exit FG and see if you can do a mass find/replace to fix it...

Backup first!
    Yeah.. I tried that. I was hoping that would work too. I was able to change the 0 to a 1, or the 1 to the 0. Thing is, its the same problem. What ever the reason, as far as I can tell is you need to change it in Fantasy Grounds for it to recognize the "0" or "1" value.

Maaan, I keep forgetting that I need to update Morecore myself, im kicking myself in the head. Anywho, I love what I am seeing now.

I do have a question though, is there a way to possibly hide the formula of a roll once the page itself is locked?
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

Hey Damned,

My fix above is only temporary. If I export my files into a module, and then add NPCs to the combat tracker I get the same problem again.

I'll try and dig into this during the week.

Blog Entries
    Shotgun - do you have Parametised Rolls in the 2nd Rolls field?
    I think this doesnt occur if those Rolls are all in the 1st Field?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Shotgun - do you have Parametised Rolls in the 2nd Rolls field?
    I think this doesnt occur if those Rolls are all in the 1st Field?
    Not sure I understand your question... sorry.

I have a problem with the modifiers for /modskill by mcortez and /conan rolls. Probably I am not doing it right -when I add modifier before roll, it always adds to the total value rather than an additional die. /crom on the other hand adds die, rather than add to the total.

ShotGun Jolly, how do you handle the bonus dice to a skill check with MoreCore latest edition with your 3.7 extension?
    I am using the /modskill string from mcortez
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thats odd,

The orginal /conan dice string worked. Add a 1, and it rolls an additional die. When mcortez came out with the new rolls with the parameters. It did not have that option.

Instead of re working all of my /conan dice strings in my module with the new parameters string, I made my own /conan string to my extension which over rights the morecore version and replaced it with the new modified dice strings. The thing is, the parameters code did do this, so I had to add that command to it when I bolted it into my own.

I also made an extension, and posted it in this thread and it contains the modified conan string with parameters and modifier box support. Just scroll back up to my last few posts. I would add it to this post, but im not at my pc.

I asked damned to add the modifier box support to the new Conan code to Morecore, but where my extension overwrites it, i cant tell.

OK. So I've given a bit of the stuff here a try... and I'm unfortunately completely confused with the coding.
    It's not a case of "what do you not understand", as I can only say "all of it". XML, LUA... it's too much to learn just so I can maybe play an RPG and I don't have the hours in the day to learn it (heck, just look how long it took me to reply here again). It's just too much work and I'm not getting the guarantee I will be able to automate it correctly.

What I was thinking of was BRP_ruleset-like functionality that fits more precisely towards Mythras. Roll20 has a character sheet that works perfectly in this regard, but I don't think I will be ever capable of recreating this in a reasonable time frame.

I don't know even if I should ask for help, as I feel I will only waste you guys time with my drivel.

Blog Entries
    If you spell out exactly how and what the rolls should do and what things you need on the character sheet I may do it for you...

Thread Information