FG Spreadshirt Swag

Cool, Thanks, I'll play around with it.

Wbweather, I am actually in the process of setting up the adventure from the quickstart of The Expanse. I have already set up the pregens from the quickstart and am working on the NPC's and such now. Give me a few minutes and I'll post a picture of the character sheet I came up with

So here are 3 shots, or should be if I did it right. The first one is the character sheet, the second one is how I set up all the attributes, and the third one is the rolls library I came up with. See what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Please do post your pre-gens and NPCs as an export when you are done!
    They look good - I would change the Stunt Rolls to be /stunt 2 rather than /stunt + 2 (lose the + and the second space).

Sure thing. I didn't know that the tools would work without the plus sign, I'll have to try that

That is awesome. I would love to use that when you get it set up.

That is awesome. I would love to use that when you get it set up, if you don't mind sharing.

Yea, I am almost done I think. I'll export the pcs and npcs as a module and post here as long as that's allowed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timdog88 View Post
    Yea, I am almost done I think. I'll export the pcs and npcs as a module and post here as long as that's allowed.
    So long as you dont have copy and paste full text descriptions of skills in the char sheet it should be fine.

Is there any way in the MoreCore ruleset to have a button apply a value to the Modifier box rather than roll a dice?

EDIT: Ignore that. Despite reading the list of dice types, i didn't see that!

Next question, have Rolemaster Dice ever been added? I am having a fiddle with the code, but just create errors every time!
    Last edited by Arion; August 16th, 2018 at 16:26.

Thread Information