DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Szabtom View Post
    Great! On that note, I am a subscriber and I noticed your new video. Have not had the time to check it out yet but I very much look forward to watching it, and the others coming in the new series. Very much appreciated.
    Maybe, maybe some people might be tempted to follow along and create an extension for their own favourite RPG system... I live in hope!

I did a solo session with a friend yesterday. And since i play Shadowrun 3e i used the edie and edies dice "commands". And it doesn't matter if the option "Chat: Show GM rolls" is on or off, it always show the GM result in chat.

But if i pick up dice and roll "manualy" it works as it should.

/H
    Last edited by Honken; November 14th, 2018 at 07:45. Reason: Bad writing.

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Blog Entries
    Ok peoples.
    Ive just posted v1.47 and it has a couple of big changes.

The first is Roll Parameters.
    This is a really cool addition that really makes character management, roll management so much easier.
    You can now link rolls to other values, including other rolls and the values in the Combat frame - and will keep these in-sync.
    Increase your strength - all those rolls that use strength can now auto-update.
    This allows you to add up to 3 new values and to link up to 3 values from each of up to 3 rolls or other sources.
    Sound confusing? It is actually super easy to use and adds some serious flexibility to rolls.
    This addition by mcortez.

The other big change is moving the flip frames out and onto a new tab.
    I really liked the convenience of the flip frames - players being able to store links to all the important things right on the character sheet - but it actually made coding MoreCore character sheet extensions a lot more challenging.

And of course there are some new rolls - thac0 (improved), dbdamage and infskill.

Doco is still being updated for Roll Parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Holy crap! Yes! PBTA rolls just became awesome! Single-click rolls tied to a move? Is it Christmas already?

Woohoo!
    Last edited by wndrngdru; November 17th, 2018 at 05:37.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    Holy crap! Yes! PBTA rolls just became awesome! Single-click rolls tied to a move? Is it Christmas already?

Woohoo!
    Yep PbtA rolls are among many that will benefit from this.

Ok peoples.
    Ive just posted v1.47 and it has a couple of big changes.

This is a really cool addition that really makes character management, roll management so much easier.
    You can now link rolls to other values, including other rolls and the values in the Combat frame - and will keep these in-sync.
    Increase your strength - all those rolls that use strength can now auto-update.
    This allows you to add up to 3 new values and to link up to 3 values from each of up to 3 rolls or other sources.
    Sound confusing? It is actually super easy to use and adds some serious flexibility to rolls.
    This addition by mcortez.

I really liked the convenience of the flip frames - players being able to store links to all the important things right on the character sheet - but it actually made coding MoreCore character sheet extensions a lot more challenging.

And of course there are some new rolls - thac0 (improved), dbdamage and infskill.

Doco is still being updated for Roll Parameters.
    To quote a wonderful character

"That was AWESOME!" -Brick

Great great work Damned!
    I'm updating all character sheets with Roll Parameters and reference fields. A quiet heavy job, but once done, the management will be more easy. When you will put the changes to spell system (if you decide do to this), i think i will be ok for very long time.
    Thanks again for your efforts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    Great great work Damned!
    I'm updating all character sheets with Roll Parameters and reference fields. A quiet heavy job, but once done, the management will be more easy. When you will put the changes to spell system (if you decide do to this), i think i will be ok for very long time.
    Thanks again for your efforts.
    Hi mate - I apologise for the work involved in updating - it will be worth it for sure though!
    Im still working on spells - it might take another week or two though... am still happy to take some advice/feedback on spells!

Thread Information