STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 44 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Noticing a problem with npcs in the latest version of the ruleset. Essentially unable to roll their attack function or any function that involves equipment/weapon rolling. It's not a problem with the actual weapons, as I've tested the weapon functions on PC's which work fine. Only npcs seem to be affected. It's definitely been an issue I think with the latest version of the ruleset, as I'm sure I've not experienced this with prior versions. Only discovered it while I was inputting npc information for the bestiary module.

Attachment 18912
    Last edited by Xydonus; May 9th, 2017 at 22:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Xydonus View Post
    Noticing a problem with npcs in the latest version of the ruleset. Essentially unable to roll their attack function or any function that involves equipment/weapon rolling. It's not a problem with the actual weapons, as I've tested the weapon functions on PC's which work fine. Only npcs seem to be affected. It's definitely been an issue I think with the latest version of the ruleset, as I'm sure I've not experienced this with prior versions. Only discovered it while I was inputting npc information for the bestiary module.

Attachment 18912
    I am getting the same thing. I have also noticed that NPC's have a different hit location table to PC's!

I will look into this bug today. Was on vacation all last week... perfect timing of Gremlins.

Arion, the hit tables in WHFRP both the PC and NPC can be edited. I will look at the base NPC but they should be the same as the PC's. Thanks for the heads up on this one too.

Ok, hunted this down, sorry was a typo on my part. Fixed and uploaded to the first post.

-I fixed the NPC hit locations too.

New .pak file uploaded. Issue with NPC damage rolls resolved.

Thank you so much friend once again Paul to the rescue
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Hi, I don't understand I have a little problem! I do make some NPC but I can't make Encounter! It give me a bug!

The error that it tell me it's:
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/encounter_npclist.lua"]:39: attempt to call field 'addlinkToBattle' (a nil value)

Martin2301,
    I tested this several times and can not recreate this issue. Are you running any extensions? Do you have the latest .pak file from the first post in this thread? Anyone else have this issue?

Let me know. I can make NPC's and add the to Encounters and load the to the Combat Tracker on my end.

Hi,

i made a french extension of your ruleset, and i test it, thse error comes from my extension Martin2301. I will try to fix it asap.

Paul thanks again for wonderful ruleset

Thread Information