DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Amazing, thanks for the fix and the help Dulux!

Keep up the good work with your extensions, they're so useful.

Hi Everybody,

I've just placed an update to the Extension on the first post (v2.0). Be aware that you will also need to download the new version of the DOE: Base Extension (v3.0).

As normal, if you have any issues or suggestions then please let me know.

Enjoy!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

For the record this Extension is compatible with FGv3.3.2

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi All,

Well, things are progressing well enough with the new 13th Age Ruleset and Modules that I'm actually starting to consider how the Ruleset is going to interact with some of the Extensions available, such as the DOEs. With that in mind I desperately need someone(s) with some graphical experience (probably Photoshop) to do us up some 13th Age-style Menubar/Sidebar Buttons for the DOEs - as I've exclaimed on numerous occasions in the past, my graphic works SUX!

So if you'd like to lend a hand please drop me a PM - I can provide template images for most of the required buttons, but you will have to manipulate then to produce what we require - thanks.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Everybody,

I've just placed a new version of the Extension on the first post (v2.1.0).

This version is a compatibility update for FGv3.3.4 and also included all the appropriate graphics for all of the supported Rulesets and the new Simple-Brown and Simple-Grey Themes (except for a single DOE: Organisations graphic for the CnC Ruleset - if someone can help with that it'd be appreciated).

DOE Depreciation Notice

With the release of the new DORCore Ruleset (currently v0.9.1), support for Community Rulesets within the DOEs is being depreciated. While the DOEs still work with those existing Community Rulesets as listed in the individual DOE Threads, the expectation is that this functionality will be removed for the next release of FG after v3.3.4 (ie in a few months time near the middle of 2018). This will allow the Developers of these Community Rulesets time to transition their Ruleset from being a child of the CoreRPG to being a child of the DORCore.

The DOEs will continue to work and will continue to be supported by me for all of the "standard" CoreRPG-child Rulesets available via the FG Updater utility. At this point in time (Feb-2018) this list of Rulesets consists of: CoreRPG, 3.5E, 4E, 5E, 13A (13th Age, ETA=Soon(TM)), CoC, CoC7, CnC, d20 Modern, Fate Core, Numenera, PFRPG and SW.

The reason this is being done is to consolidate the time and effort that is required to maintain compatibility - basically by doing things this way there will be more time for more features and functions to be included in the DORCore, DOEs and future DORs & DOEs.

Please see the DORCore Thread for further details.

This notice is being / will be placed on each of the individual DOE Threads.
    Last edited by dulux-oz; February 7th, 2018 at 06:50.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Everybody,

I've just placed a new version of the Extension on the first post (v2.2.0).

This version is a compatibility update for FGv3.3.5 and also included a fix for Simple Brown & Gray Themes, plus all the DOEs now support the Starfinder Ruleset (although appropriate graphics are still required - please drop me a line if you can help out with this).

Enjoy!
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Everybody,

I've just updated the Extension to v2.2.1.

This is primarily a compatibility update to fix a couple of minor bugs, etc.

Please note that with the release of the new DOE:REMU Extension the delivery method for all of the DO-REMs (Dulux-Oz Rulesets, Extensions & Modules) has changed. Please see Post #1 of this thread for full details.

Enjoy!
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Blog Entries
    Hello dulux-oz.
    I believe there is a bug in the DOE: OLE extension.

I have tried to detail the steps so that you can repeat the issue. In the following steps there are numbers that refer to the labels in the provided screenshots:

I downloaded the DOE extensions today so I have the latest versions. I also started with a brand new campaign. There are no modules loaded and there are no other extensions loaded, only the DOE base and OLE extensions. See the left-hand portion of the first screenshot below.
    Untitled5.png
    Once Fantasy Grounds was up, with my brand new, blank campaign, I quickly "next-next-next-ed" through the options setup dialog, keeping the default FG options. I then clicked on the OLE link button (#1, in the screenshot above) to bring up the OLE records dialog. I clicked on the "Setup" tab (#2) and then right-clicked in the list portion of the OLE Setup dialog (#3).

In the link setup dialog (see the screenshot below), I entered a name for my link (#4), and pasted the URL for Google in the OLE String field (#5) and then I clicked the Create Link button (#6). As shown in the right-hand portion the link was successfully created so I locked my work (#7).
    Untitled6.png

With my editing done, I closed the Create Link dialog (#8 in the screenshot below) and selected the OLE list tab on the OLE records library (#9).
    Untitled7.png
    To test my link I dragged the link icon (#10, above) from the records library to the Chat and Google came up.
    However, when I clicked on the textual portion of the link (#11, above) the following error is thrown.

Untitled8.png
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Curious to ask if the extension link has gone bad? It no longer hyperlinks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLGORE View Post
    Curious to ask if the extension link has gone bad? It no longer hyperlinks.
    See post 1, section "Downloading..."

It is currently on a GitHub repository. It will be moving back to an attachment sometime in the future. Not that with Github you MUST click the download link, you can not right mouse Save As.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information