DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Just bought C&C

Just bought C&C

So far I'm impressed with how polished this ruleset looks to be. The included adventure has nice player maps and the GM maps have all the encounters pinned. Time to read the rules and find a game I can join!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    So far I'm impressed with how polished this ruleset looks to be. The included adventure has nice player maps and the GM maps have all the encounters pinned. Time to read the rules and find a game I can join!
    Run one!
    Go on! You know you want to...

I will once I'm familiar with the rules! I haven't done the GM thing in over 20 years but I'm already planning Pathfinder and Savage Worlds adventures. Probably taking on too much at once.... lol

Blog Entries
    Jamie, hit me up at the end of our SW TWD game Tuesday night... I can probably give you the 30 minute tour to hasten your learning curve... we'll just have to plan for a different evening than Tuesday.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Can you give a tour for two?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Jamie, hit me up at the end of our SW TWD game Tuesday night... I can probably give you the 30 minute tour to hasten your learning curve... we'll just have to plan for a different evening than Tuesday.
    Sounds good John, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I'm new to both SW & C&C as in haven't played either.
    I've completely read the SW base rule book (but that means little, i have poor retention until as do something a lot of times, then I'm a go-to source as long as I am kept in practice. Back in 79-92, I knew my stuff

C&C, I own books but only have read through A class or two past Ranger (think that's what want to try most atm) and then skimmed things to understand siege and other stuff, but really I'd be relying n age old AD&D memories.

I became a Walking Dead fan only last year, finally had time to binge. I kill a zombie with Eugene's mullet if I could find a game night I could join. Closest is one starting on Sundays 2pm EST. Sun is great but middle of day makes me fear missing some if wife needs something or wants to go out on errands midday.

Also interested in any old C&C action with experienced DM. Iran we once talked about you doing old 1e conversions to C&C - main reason decided to check out the ruleset.

Contact me if you get any spots even if just one shot, temp or trial spots. No offense taken if no chemistry match.

I had a blast playing last 30 mins of BadaBing, but I swear the bathroom incident WASNT what it looked like...imajussayin...

I may have an opening in my Sunday night game (7-10pm US/Central) and my Tuesday night game always has openings (8-11pm US/Central).

Blog Entries
    I have a game on Thursday night Central time if anyone wants to observe. I'd offer player slots but the roster is already quite full.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

John - I would be interested in observing, have C&C and am thinking about running a game. This would be my first and I would like to see how the FG plays.

Thread Information