STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last
    Attachment 16224

Your right. This is definitely the way to go. I was way too kind with giving only a -2 modifier.

But more importantly: $20,000 DCC Conversion [UNLOCKED!] Dungeon Crawl Classics and OPERATION UNFATHOMABLE, two great tastes, brought together by Paul (Mystic Bull) Wolfe!
    Last edited by vodokar; November 10th, 2016 at 14:24.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by ezjrny View Post
    Let’s not spend any more time dwelling on who did or didn’t die. Its really not that important. I have learned my lesson and that's what matters. Next time I will fall down like Greg & Martin instead of backstab and I will live.
    It is so much more fun fighting on my ***!

Quote Originally Posted by ezjrny View Post
    ↑↑↑ THIS! ↑↑↑ I feel that this is probably the most salient point made. I'm free on Sunday.....
    Been thinking on this issue all week. I don't want the X door, because if we go to another room and you are still little Timmy, we could have issues ! I'm free on Sunday also.
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Not to change the subject, but I'll just float this idea.

After the conclusion of this adventure, and I think it can probably be finished up in our third meeting, I am planning to go off the grid for awhile with regards to running games.

This will be for two reasons,

a) because I stuck my foot in my mouth by volunteering to work on a ruleset; something I am very much looking forward to, but also intimidated by

and

b) when I re-emerge, I am seriously thinking of running a campaign of Crawling Under a Broken Moon (most likely mashed up with some standard DCC stuff and possibly Crawljammer); so I am going to need some time to get that up to speed.

Understandably, many of us have many irons in the fire both gaming life and real life, but if we look 2 to 3 months out or longer, might it be possible to reassemble this group together? Would be really great, because I really have enjoyed playing with each and every one of you. I can honestly say that it's been my best gaming experience ever on Fantasy Grounds.

New School NPC Maker 5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset

That's fine with me - I signed up for this game because it was a one-shot and I was available. I don't have regular availability for a longer running game. As it is I'm struggling to make 3 sessions, but should be able to make it on Sunday evening.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I should be available for a long running game, but before I can fully commit when the time and day are established. Just let me know when you are getting ready to start up what the time and days are and if at all possible, I will give it a go!
    Ultimate license
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)

Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunde87 View Post
    I should be available for a long running game, but before I can fully commit when the time and day are established. Just let me know when you are getting ready to start up what the time and days are and if at all possible, I will give it a go!
    Ditto!
    "How do you want to do this?"

Ultimate License

Its looking like this sunday isn't going to work out. What about next sunday?

New School NPC Maker 5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by vodokar View Post
    Its looking like this sunday isn't going to work out. What about next sunday?
    Maybe, I'll let you know closer to the end of the week.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I should be good for Sunday night. I will confirm as we get closer.
    Ultimate license

I can't do next Sunday. I can do any night this week. Sorry to be the weak link here.
    "How do you want to do this?"

Ultimate License

Thread Information