FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Dm looking for new players

Hey all, my name is Jonathan, and although I'm a tad bit new to fg, I've been a Dm for almost 5 years. I offer a fantastic mixture of combat strategy and role playing that is never dull or boring. I'm running 5th edition right now and have a great campaign lined up, all i need are the players.

FG License: standard
    Game System: D&D 5th edition

Time Zone: mountain

Day of week and time: Thursday evenings
    If new game, planned start date: early november
    Planned Frequency:weekly, but I'm flexible with that of course.

Text or Voice: either or.
    Voice software used: skype

Roleplay & Combat mix:50/50

Number of Players in game & needed: as many as want to play

Character starting level & equipment: start at level 1 with appropriate equipment
    Character restrictions:none

Details of your scenario: you start in the tavern of Queen's town, a town for the poor and less fortunate who would otherwise over populate the city of Merkoth. the Queen built the town right outside the city gates and it has become hub for trading gambling thieving and other diabolical things that the town guards cant seem to control. you'll have the choice as a group to choose whether you take on jobs outside the town for varies well to do's or if you want to dabble in the politics of queen's town and either help the thieves guild rule it, or make it safer for its people by helping the town guard.

Link to Gamecalendar page:

Western Tennessee, near the Mississippi River
    I can't believe there are no replies to this yet.

My Thursdays are open if not starting too late. I'm in US Central time zone and available from 6:00 to 10:00 pm. I enjoy role-playing and I'm not a "rule nut". Let me know.

I would be interested in talking with you about joining up.. I just got back into D&D after 25 year hiatus.. Got into Fantasy Grounds with some friends, but it kinda fell apart. I started DM'ing Lost Mine. I have two PC's already rolled at lvl one. Pretty flexible on days and am in Pacific Time.

Thanks

Totally interested! Thursday works for me. I'm eastern time so after 5:00pm your time I'm available.
    FG License: Paid
    Eastern Standard USA
    Tuesdays after 7pm, Wednesdays after 7pm, Saturdays after 7pm, Sundays after 7pm
    Long term, Module, One shot ....all are welcome
    Can do voice whatever software is needed
    Preferred system d&d
    Played alot of D&D2 some D&D3.5 nothing beyond that
    Totally new to FG but use to learning new software pretty quickly
    I usually play either fighter or thief, but have been known to play a wizard or two

I'm interested, but I'm East Coast and I would need to see how late the start time would be. I have a 3:30am (EST) Reveille call!LOL

Hi.
    Definitely interested in joining. I'm relatively new to FG (played a few one-shots during FG-Con).

Open to any class, but i do have a Gnome Druid ready to go. 7pm+ Central time works best for me.
    Thanks!

Jay

I'd be interested as well

Thursdays work for me but I'm EST so I would need to see how late a start the game would be. Also, I've never played 5e before or really used FantasyGrounds (mostly done Pathfinder in-person games). I don't mind grabbing a rulebook and learning it though.

Wow thanks everyone for your responses. I'm in mountain time and would be wanting to hold sessions between 5-10. I also can only use Hamachi log me in to play. If no one minds using that than I'm happy to have you aboard.

Love it, I too am not a rule nut I'd love to have you. I'm thinking of starting around Nov 11.

Quote Originally Posted by OldJarhead View Post
    I can't believe there are no replies to this yet.

My Thursdays are open if not starting too late. I'm in US Central time zone and available from 6:00 to 10:00 pm. I enjoy role-playing and I'm not a "rule nut". Let me know.
    I would love to jump in on this, but I only have demo. Still on fence about purchasing until I have played a few games. I'm an all in type person, so I could see myself buying everything if warranted.
    Last edited by zolrac01; October 24th, 2016 at 00:31.

Thread Information