Starfinder Playlist

New to FG and looking to start a game of d&d GMT+1 uk

New to FG and a years experience with d&d 5e i want to start a game for Sundays 7pm uk GMT+1. Iwill start with the lost mines starter module so i can get the hang of fantasy grounds. if you would be interested then reply or PM me.

we will be using only classes and the such from the PHB as i don't have a copy of anything else. We will be rolling for stats the 4d6 method as i like the randomness. As character creation is pretty quick on fantasy grounds we will make characters in our first session but character back stories can be mad prior to our first game.
    thanks.
    Tom
    Last edited by tiltingtables; October 28th, 2016 at 19:41.

You will be hosting as the DM? I'm up for it if so. New to fantasy grounds but have played DnD for decades.
    Standard license
    -6 GMT time zone

i will gladly play i played D&D for a few years during D&D 3e and 4e but i quit because i was unable to find many people to play with (never had a full group and those i did find would only come to half the sessions) now im coming back into it thanks to finding out about fantasy grounds. so i am a bit out of practice and new to fantasy grounds but i love creating unique characters with potent flaws and special abilities (like the wizard i recently made, he has a flaw that can cause a group wipe in a few truly bad saves and rolls, but is very insightful and good at seeing through people and enemies {a solid bonus to insight, and a +1 bonus to hit and a few other less prominent things, all explained through fleshing out the character as a fairly clumsy person but also very insightful})

by the way are we creating characters beforehand and during first session? and what method are we using to create them, standard array, 3/4D6, or point allocation? are we allowed to add custom traits to flesh out the character? also are our traits allowed to effect our characters is in combat and in using skills outside of direct combat? just asking because i love customizing my characters to be more interesting to RP as and to add a bit of tension in combat by adding to how bad i can fail if a fail a roll, and how perfect a win is if i get a good roll.
    Last edited by santhinal; October 28th, 2016 at 18:18.

Would love to play

Do you know what day you are planning on hosting the game? I've been playing D&D for years and have played via FG before. Which edition were you planning on using? I have a preference for 5e.

PM me if you'd like me to join!

Thanks!

David

Thread Information