DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Savage Worlds: Nemezis

Hey there, I was looking at picking up this product, but I am unsure what PDF/Sourcebook is included in it. Is there anyone that has bought this that can confirm what's included in this?
    Mainly wondering what else I need to pick up PDFs of from DriveThruRPG

Blog Entries
    It's the Core PDF but split into two sections, one for the player one for the GM. It also comes with the free Web of Intrigue adventure but not the pregens for it.
    The only other PDF is Nemezis: Galaxies which is mostly more setting info for the GM and a few adventure ideas.
    Last edited by Talyn; October 20th, 2016 at 16:00.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info on the content in FG Scott.
    There are more pdf available for Nemezis than just Galaxies though.
    In the Name of Progress, Optional Wealth Rules, Adventure Generator, Cyborgs, Bariz, Ash and Cor.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Ok, I should clarify: the Adventure Generator is part of the GM pack in FG. It's very well done, using the Table auto-roll system. Could possibly be updated into the new Story Template system, I dunno.

I'll have to look to see about the Progress and Wealth. I don't think the Cyborg PDF content is included. The three planet PDFs -- Ash, Bariz, Cor -- were Kickstarter PDFs which were then combined into the Galaxies PDF. At least that's what I was told.

Atrill is kinda difficult to get hold of sometimes, though. Not sure if he's still active on Nemezis to update it to 3.2 or not. I haven't used it in 3.2 yet other than noticing for some reason the thumbnail art doesn't show up any more in the Library.

Edit: Ok just checked. The In the Name of Progress one-sheet, Optional Wealth rules, and the Cyborg sourcebook are not included in the Nemezis package. I just sent Atrill a message because I forgot to reply to his last PM a couple months ago (DOH!) so we'll see what happens.
    Last edited by Talyn; October 20th, 2016 at 16:10.

Thanks for the detailed responses guys. I'll pick it up along with the Galaxies and Cyborg PDFs from DriveThru.

It'd be great to see any news of an update too if you hear anything

As it's been over 2 years since the last post on this, can I assume that nothing new will be forthcoming for this setting?

Blog Entries
    I was planning on doing one or a few of the supplements but got myself buried in other projects ahead of it. I hadn't discussed it with Atrill yet, either, though it seems he's backed off on a few projects (or at least B&B specifically) so we'll see what comes of it.

Thread Information