5E Character Create Playlist
Page 17 of 23 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendell View Post
    No, I was going to use the kitchen as the Ripper Lab. Multi purpose room. Besides....what could happen.
    I _did_ leave an especially bloody looking table in the kitchen for you

Maps are looking good Top, which set are you using in CC3+?

Another extension you guys running games may want to check out.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...r-advancements

Hendell -

Almost everything is sourced from the CSUAC-2 or Dunjinni Archives except the floors and doors. CC3+ layer effects help quite a bit.

I will scope out that extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendell View Post
    Another extension you guys running games may want to check out.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...r-advancements
    Ill be sure to remember to load this when I get home. looks helpful.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Wow I get busy a few days and look at you guys. Top the maps are awesome. Sallie will be most interested in the horses and stables, possibly a shooting range to improve her accuracy. One thing I may just have missed and may not be available even but what about a smithy? I know Granver Stone is underwriting our silver bullets and silvered weapons, but currently he is based in London and it was our intention to go with Istanbul or nearby? A proper smith could tend our horses needs as well. Just a thought. Damn those cowgirls eh?

At some point, we will need to determine exactly who is running the lodge. I am a tactical type and leading/planning might not be something Clancy would suffer well. Honestly, I would be ok with an NPC running the daily affairs, just as long as they act on our wants/needs. Maybe Chris' face-capable character?

Ell, the lodge will have a workshop. The range I would presume would be part of the training room, which we don't yet have. We'll be sure to place it acoustically near the holding cells - no point in anyone being comfortable while being held.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    At some point, we will need to determine exactly who is running the lodge. I am a tactical type and leading/planning might not be something Clancy would suffer well. Honestly, I would be ok with an NPC running the daily affairs, just as long as they act on our wants/needs. Maybe Chris' face-capable character?

Ell, the lodge will have a workshop. The range I would presume would be part of the training room, which we don't yet have. We'll be sure to place it acoustically near the holding cells - no point in anyone being comfortable while being held.
    I'm kind of with Top on this one. Saito would not do very well running lodge affairs. However Saito would be good at interior decoration. I think his head collection would look very nice displayed throughout the lodge.

They certainly would be conversation pieces!!
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Absent contrary dire5vtion from the group, I'm assuming this saturday the team will be taking a trip to istanbul to scout out a proper lodge location.

Thread Information