5E Character Create Playlist

It was Awesome !

Hello everyone,
    That's it I played my first games thanks to the 9th convention Fantasy Grounds. I remember that I am French, starting with FG, 2 DM yet one accepts my participation. I want to share with you these two moments.
    My first part is with Damned as DM. It is a ruleset that has develloped itself. A lot of work for the ruleset and as DM. Indeed this system requires a lot of imagination to the DM who must find (according to dice rolls) a description of everyone of the actions performed. Huge work ... And the adventure is flexible and adapts to the pc's giving them a real role in the adventure, involvement, really superb work of imagination. We played around 4:00 and I have not seen them pass! I played a barbarian for the first time in my life but I think i was not too bad, I avenged my tribe !
    My second part is a DD5 secénario with Lord Entrails as DM. Again I find friendly people who helped me to use Fantasy Grounds, we were 5 players, DD type team. Goblines invasion force arrives and wants to destroy the region ... We had 3 fights during the first i roll high but during sleep we had cold sweats, 3 of us have almost died ( including yours truly). After convincing the residents and Blue Riders prepare to face goblins 1 caster and an orc leader, it was just ! many of us were nearly dying but we won !!! Awesome ! It was a scenario that opens Entrails Lords campaign. I hope to play more ...
    That I have not played for years and then 2 parts in the weekend I'm really glad. I hope I was not too hard to understand (I repeat that my accent is horrible ;-)) and I did not slows my teammates. I hope I can still play a lot of game ! Thank you to everyone for their kindness and help.
    Licence Ultimate
    DD Curse of Strad
    Prince of the apocalypse
    Lost mine of Phandelver
    Out of the abyss
    Hoard of the dragons queen
    The rise of Tiamat
    Storm King's Thunder
    Sword Coast adventurer guild (campaign and player)
    Elemental evil player companion
    Monster Manual
    DMG
    PHB
    DD Tokens Vol1 & vol2
    DD Volo's Guide to monsters
    Tomb of anihilation
    Tall of the Yawning Portal
    Waterdeep Dragon Heist
    Dungeon of the mad mage

Blog Entries
    Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. That's what this hobby is all about right there!
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing your experience and we hope it is the first of many great experiences.

That sounds great! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time, and I hope you have many many more.

Blog Entries
    You were no problem at all, neither was your accent. It was great having you and really glad you joined in. Also really glad you had a good time with the scenario. Keep playing and see you around!

p.s. thanks for the kind words

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Masbrak aka Baltok the Barbarian from the highland steppes challenged Okan Ugluk to one on one combat which he eventually won after landing on his arse twice and receiving divine intervention courtesy of the Cleric.
    He eventually avenged the deaths of his entire family and tribe and ended the sorcerous cult that had been ravaging the steppes for many years.

Enjoyed this Con very much, from the comfort of home. I have an appreciation for not only time management, but learning the grace that the fun is in the journey and not in completing the adventure. Not only have this encouraged me to sign up for net go around, but also consider offering to run my own for the next Con.

Thanks again to Borusa (I think I have that right for the Star Frontiers session) and Kalmarjan for setting up the adventure for Team Holy (an all Divine based team of Clerics, Paladins, and a Druid).
    ---
    Player: "I enter the room with reckless abandon"
    Me: [OOC] "You're sure about that? You're the sole Cleric in the group and the only one capable of rezzing. Besides that Cloth is terrible armor for taking point..."
    Player: [OOC] "No, no. We're good."
    Me: "Once again, <name withheld> takes a dirt nap. Grats!"

Quote Originally Posted by VarianTemplar View Post
    Enjoyed this Con very much, from the comfort of home. I have an appreciation for not only time management, but learning the grace that the fun is in the journey and not in completing the adventure. Not only have this encouraged me to sign up for net go around, but also consider offering to run my own for the next Con.

Thanks again to Borusa (I think I have that right for the Star Frontiers session) and Kalmarjan for setting up the adventure for Team Holy (an all Divine based team of Clerics, Paladins, and a Druid).
    Thank you for being part of team Holy! It was great to have you at the game!
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

I enjoyed the Dungeon World session very much and enjoyed it every time I got to see a flag that wasn't North American. Having been part of an international gaming community for years while living abroad, I miss all the accents, to be honest. FG Con was a great experience, and I'm definitely going to make time if at all possible to keep showing up from now on.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Thread Information