Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Attachment 15660
    The calm before the storm
    Start of the ambush
    Attachment 15662
    Last edited by Seya; October 15th, 2016 at 16:39. Reason: more pics
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate

Deep into the Pirate's Lair
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Lots doing on just now:
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The seven fighting some bandits at a churchAttachment 15665
    battling a demonAttachment 15681.
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate

I didn't take a picture of my TeamSpeak channel because only 2 out of 5 players showed up, but we still ran it anyways with everyone playing 2 characters. They steamrolled the Goblin Cave, not much of a challenge apparently. Next time I need to give these goblins some of the secret ooze that helped the Ninja Turtles. Maybe they'll be goblin monks!

Anyways, it was a great game, the players were able to subdue some goblins instead of killing them and restored the trade between the goblins and the human village while defeated the evil wizard and at the same time saving the human acolyte that the wizard had captured. Good times were had by all I dare say!

Attachment 15682

I forgot to mention but the blue star in a circle is one of hagrid70's spell tokens and I'm using Trenloe's image layer extension so that it doesn't get in the way of our combat. Thanks to both of you for your work!!
    Last edited by NotRussellCrowe; October 15th, 2016 at 18:54. Reason: added thanks to hagrid70 and Trenloe

The atmospheric Symbaroum

Attachment 15684
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Great game of Starsky and Hutch

Attachment 15685
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Blog Entries
    Forgot to take a shot of the final BBEG fight while it was happening so I reconnected to @Doswelk's server for a post-battle shot. My character, Matilda, got the killing blow by shoving the magical cross onto the Ancient One's forehead whereupon he exploded into dust, leaving behind a map to a secret city... ::dun dun dun!:: ::segue to sequel::

Deadlands Reloaded: Savage Tales of the Magnificent Seven

Attachment 15686

Blog Entries
    And after a brief lunch break, here I go starting a 6-hour (jeez) multi-table Pathfinder Society event!

Attachment 15687

The Breakfast is nearly Complete
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information