DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    And lots of games on Friday evening (there were actually more as some are not included in this as some FG Con events were going on outside the FG Con TeamSpeak channel):
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Savage Gotham - Friday Night with the Suicide Squad

I had a good time with some superhero action and some excellent role players tonight.

Attachment 15649

Had loads of fun with DM Kalmarjan!

Attachment 15650
    ---
    Player: "I enter the room with reckless abandon"
    Me: [OOC] "You're sure about that? You're the sole Cleric in the group and the only one capable of rezzing. Besides that Cloth is terrible armor for taking point..."
    Player: [OOC] "No, no. We're good."
    Me: "Once again, <name withheld> takes a dirt nap. Grats!"

Great time had by all in A01 Crypt of the Sun Lord

Everyone who showed up did awesome, and I had a great time seeing how the PC’s fared against those pesky goblins. Killed the BBEG in ONE shot (A javelin to the head will do that LOL.) Thank you to AAW games for sponsoring my session, and for the players who played in the game, making it memorable for all!
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 15th, 2016 at 15:31.
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Blog Entries
    Badabing Badaboom! The massacre at the Church of Most Precious Blood. Amazing roleplay, good laughs and a lot of fun to run. Thanks to all the players for a great time.
    Attachment 15653Attachment 15654Attachment 15655
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Im losing my voice.
    I had 5 great players in my Dungeon World session tonight.
    They took some interesting turns and made some... challenging decisions

Some of the story from tonight -

The party were seeking a sorcerous cult in the frozen tundra where the Clerics soul had been taken to.
    It turned out that her soul had been taken by her sister, with the assistance of the Rogue...
    The Barbarian's tribe had fled this cult many years ago and was the sole survivor of his entire tribe and the cult were seeking him also as his death would help them complete a dark and powerful ritual.
    On finding the cult the Clerics sister twisted her into betraying and attacking the party in an attempt to kill the Barbarian.
    The Wizards soul had also been stolen by this point and the damn Rogue kept switching sides as the Bard kept everyone on their toes.

Madness and mayhem!

Attachment 15658

Quote Originally Posted by kalmarjan View Post
    Thank you to AAW games for sponsoring my session, and for the players who played in the game, making it memorable for all!
    AAW Games have kindly offered more support - a one -month subscription to their website for all who GM'd and played in AAW games events during FG Con. The subscription allows access all of their scenarios in web format, and the ability to download two products a month (PDFs, Fantasy Grounds modules). I'll be distributing the voucher codes pretty soon...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Im losing my voice.
    I had 5 great players in my Dungeon World session tonight.
    They took some interesting turns and made some... challenging decisions

Some of the story from tonight -

The party were seeking a sorcerous cult in the frozen tundra where the Clerics soul had been taken to.
    It turned out that her soul had been taken by her sister, with the assistance of the Rogue...
    The Barbarian's tribe had fled this cult many years ago and was the sole survivor of his entire tribe and the cult were seeking him also as his death would help them complete a dark and powerful ritual.
    On finding the cult the Clerics sister twisted her into betraying and attacking the party in an attempt to kill the Barbarian.
    The Wizards soul had also been stolen by this point and the damn Rogue kept switching sides as the Bard kept everyone on their toes.

Madness and mayhem!

Attachment 15658
    That's pretty slick-looking!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    That's pretty slick-looking!
    This is the current version of MoreCore (scaled back for 3.1.7). Its got some bugs (and Im outta time) but I think the Char Sheet will allow you to add quite a bit of functionality straight out of the box letting you play quite a few more games easily with FG.

Blog Entries
    Riding up on some bandits, trying to stay stealthy but Crazy Carmen rode in guns blazing and screaming at them so here we go...

Attachment 15659
    Last edited by Talyn; October 16th, 2016 at 04:18. Reason: It was Carmen, not Virginia!

Thread Information