DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

[FG Con 9] Balance Disturbed

This is for the players of my upcoming games. Attached are all the pre-gen characters in both FG xml format and in PDF. This is so that those of you who want to can get a better idea of what characters are available.

Note, I have yet to proof these, so there might be a few mistakes in them. If you find any, please let me know via email or this thread.

Everyone else, you are welcome to freely use these if you want. They are all first level 5E characters. Do note, they all use custom backgrounds that are unique to the Balance Disturbed Campaign (but still useable in most any campaign).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

any Chance Alan could become female? I really like playing Wizards or Sorcerers.

Kitty Clark 3rd session.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitilark View Post
    any Chance Alan could become female? I really like playing Wizards or Sorcerers.

Kitty Clark 3rd session.
    Of course. If you roll high, just pick Alan and then change her name to whatever you want. You can also send me a picture and I can swap that out too.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hello everyone...
    I just saw the list of personages, if no one chose it I want to play Wylie. But how to establish the background? It is I who should write it? How do without knowing the universe in which we play? Or is it you who wrote? Anyway hurry to be on Saturday to play I expected it for a long time !!! I am happy !!! Thanks again and tell me if I have to choose another character
    Licence Ultimate
    DD Curse of Strad
    Prince of the apocalypse
    Lost mine of Phandelver
    Out of the abyss
    Hoard of the dragons queen
    The rise of Tiamat
    Storm King's Thunder
    Sword Coast adventurer guild (campaign and player)
    Elemental evil player companion
    Monster Manual
    DMG
    PHB
    DD Tokens Vol1 & vol2
    DD Volo's Guide to monsters
    Tomb of anihilation
    Tall of the Yawning Portal
    Waterdeep Dragon Heist
    Dungeon of the mad mage

Blog Entries
    @Masbrack,
    So here's how it will work; when the game starts I'll give everyone five minutes to show up. At that time (or sooner if everyone is on time), everyone will roll a d20 in FG. Then, based on highest first (and roll again on ties), the players will be able to choose the character they would want.

All of the characters have backgrounds already. These fit in with the campaign and are actually used in the modules (though only very little in this module). I see that the pdf versions of the character sheets only name the backgrounds, but no where is there the text or story for each of them. I'll post them in this thread shortly.

What I haven't done with the characters is to give them personality traits, bonds, flaws, etc. These I would like each player to do so that you can bring part of you to the game.

The campaign can be considered to be set in the Forgotten Realms, so you can use any lore from that as you wish. But it is not near the Sword Coast etc so that info is not relevant.

Let me know any other questions

Blog Entries
    Attached are the Burning Destiny Campaign Backgrounds. Note that the listed Personality TRaits, Ideals, Bonds and Flaws are suggestions only.
    Attachment 15624

Thread Information