5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    HI Guys, Im based in HK (+8GMT) where are you guys at with this? Still playing?

You know what? We can still take more.

Join us here (https://discord.gg/2rusaqg) if you're interested and send me (Kor) a message.

Always accepting new people.

Our community is at about 700 players now. Come join the fun.

i'm new to fantasy grounds can i join

What's up there?

Get up there for all those new FG people!

For those who may be interested: I've been playing in the Sleeper Island campaign for slightly less than six months now. So far, the experience's been great! There are many DM's who run sessions all the time as well as dozens and dozens of players from across the world. The community is very international (which is something I love about SI) and extremely welcoming. The DM's put a lot of effort in preparing their sessions which normally run for 3 to 5 hours. The adventures range from dungeon crawls and exploration of Katashaka's wilderness to intrigues, social interaction, pure RP and a mixture of all of these. Koreapsu is from New Zealand. Most other DM's are either from North America or Europe. Together, they cover many different time zones. As a member of the SI community you're free to play as often (or seldom) as you want to, or your schedule allows. Besides treating the other players and DM's with respect and fair play, there are no obligations. All DM's own an Ultimate FG license and at the very least FG's modules of the D&D 5e Player's Handbook, Monster Manual and Dungeon Master's Guide. So, as a player you can enjoy the campaign completely for free. Since we're looking for new players all the time, I encourage you to give our West Marches campaign a try. For more details, please refer to the first post in this thread.

Need some more players. Im free anytime after 230pm est. Let me know.

Thread Information