5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayco Gaspar View Post
    Hello,

Im receiving a script error when i drag and drop the player in the CT.
    Make sure you are using the updated one that I fixed. It is found down from the original post. I will link it again for you:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by RocketDad View Post
    Make sure you are using the updated one that I fixed. It is found down from the original post. I will link it again for you:
    Amazing,

Thank you very much sir

Blog Entries
    ^^^ what he said.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Mayco welcome to FG and the community!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Mayco welcome to FG and the community!
    Thanks

I want to use this extension, but can't figure out why... how are you guys using it? Do you have any examples? Right now, I have one group of players that are always in the CT, and if an effect is needed I just put it on. So is this extension really not for me? Maybe for a DM that groups a lot of different people?

thanks!

Here is an example of how it works. One of my players is playing a dragonborn character. His draconic ancestry gives him resistance to fire at all times. Think of it like a passive racial ability. So he would want the effect "RESIST: fire" to always to applied to him. With this extension you can make a spell "Dragonborn Resistance"(can name it whatever) and give it the effect "RESIST: fire". Then place that spell in the spell group "Start Effect". Now when you place that character into the combat tracker, it will automatically apply that effect to him. Very useful for things like that, which are often easily forgotten/overlooked.

that is awesome! Like my dwarven resist of poison, or my mage with his mage armor! Thanks!

I didn't expect this extension to be so useful to other players. I must say thanks again for the new release fix.

Blog Entries
    If you are not adding and removing players from the CT, then you may not need this extension. For instance, if in your campaign you have one set of PC's, then you add them to the CT once, add racial effects and never need to deal with it again. But, if you run an open table campaign or another style where PCs are coming and going from the CT, then this is a great help.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information