DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Needs an "all spells" index.
    Done. That'll pretty much be all I'll be changing save for adding new spells every few months. I might eventually fix the table column span issue.

Update 1.1: All Spells
    - Added: An 'All Spells' section

Ken, I would like you to know that I have erected a statue of you in my City's Park and am petitioning to have your birthday declared a civic holiday, This extension is exactly what I needed for my custom creatures

Update 2.0: New Spells
    Added: over 400 new spells

Updated with all those new goodies from the Horror Adventures as well as various fluff such as Undead Adventures and Spy Master's guide.

Special thanks to Blake D. and Archives of Nethys

A grand total of 2708 spells now

Downloaded and checked it out...very impressive.

Nice to see an updated module out there for spells

yep. Very nice.

I found something strange, the restoration spell entry says that it takes 1 minute to cast. But on the official SRD says that it only takes 3 rounds.
    On D20srd it also says that it takes 3 rounds. So something is strange on the Nethys version of the spell, where the 1 minute came from. I could not find errata for it anywhere.

Thanks for the module

Interesting. I confirmed that on Nethys. My scraper priorities everything from Nethys over others, I could write an exception but currently I just sent an email regarding the errata to Blake.

EDIT: It's actually on the physical core rule book infact. On older prints, Restoration is listed as 1m. This is not an error on Nethys, but rather a change in print that switched Restoration's 1m casting to 3 rounds. If you have a physical CRB from 3/4 years ago you'll notice the difference. There must have been an errata between then and now.
    Last edited by Ken L; June 26th, 2017 at 08:28.

Update 2.5
    Added - Over 100 new spells
    Updated - Restoration Errata corrected to 3 rounds

Special Thanks to Blake Davis for all of his efforts in manually adding all the new spells. I merely make available his work.

Update 3.0: New Spells
    Added: around ~50 new spells (horror realms, inner sea temples, new fluff)

Special Thanks to Blake Davis

Did something happen to this?

Thread Information