STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Blog Entries
    I'm beginning to suspect which one is being a sore spot LOL

Slipstream complete...

Attachment 15515
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Starting to wonder if the base SW buttons shouldn't undergo a simialr redesign. I mean, I like the card style of it, but once we get up to 20+ sidebar buttons (Ok, not all usually displayed at once) I'm not sure that style "scales"...
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale View Post
    Starting to wonder if the base SW buttons shouldn't undergo a simialr redesign. I mean, I like the card style of it, but once we get up to 20+ sidebar buttons (Ok, not all usually displayed at once) I'm not sure that style "scales"...
    If you ask me. This ruleset has been in need of a Deluxe theme for about 5 years.
    I started on one but having a hard time with the background right now. Buttons are red like the headers in the Deluxe book with white Haettenscheiler font. Frames are white with red borders. Very simple but modern.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

FYI, I pushed Kevin's updates into the v3.2.0 beta last night.

Cheers,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    If you ask me. This ruleset has been in need of a Deluxe theme for about 5 years.
    +1000

Heh, well happy to try and collaborate on one, or even accept contributions !

My photoshop skills are still pretty scratchy, so I'll confess the task of creating a whole new skin for the ruleset is a daunting one right now (esp. when there are so many code things to get done just to stay up with CoreRPG)
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale View Post
    Heh, well happy to try and collaborate on one, or even accept contributions !

My photoshop skills are still pretty scratchy, so I'll confess the task of creating a whole new skin for the ruleset is a daunting one right now (esp. when there are so many code things to get done just to stay up with CoreRPG)
    I'll dig out my attempt at a deluxe theme and tidy it up...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information