FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 71 of 72 First ... 216169707172 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Par5e is no longer available, as noted in the first post in this thread.

You can't write a character sheet in a module; you would need an extension to do that - and par5e wouldn't help you with that either.

See the Developer Guides section of the Wiki
    I can't simply write in the character sheet that he's a clOric and has the feat: utter domintation? Will it generate lua errors? I'm using FG as an offline tool

Quote Originally Posted by badula View Post
    I can't simply write in the character sheet that he's a clOric and has the feat: utter domintation? Will it generate lua errors? I'm using FG as an offline tool
    Yes, you can do that. I thought you meant you wanted to design a new character sheet.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes, you can do that. I thought you meant you wanted to design a new character sheet.
    Well... i like to tinker bit no real need. I'd like to see a ruleset fpr the 2d20 system (conan, infinity and star trek) but i have the feeling an official one will be released someday

Hi guys,
    I'm writing a small script in order to automate the creation of large bunch of NPCS in a PAR5E-friendly format.
    The script will also automate the use of PAR5E, but in order to do it, is obviously necessary to have PAR5e executable.
    The script is ready, and, as soon as I finish the documentation, I would like to make it available here on the Fantasy Grounds community.
    Since the software is not longer available to download, I'm wondering if I can include the PAR5E executable in the ZIP that I will distribute or if this is violating any rule/law/ethic...
    I'm not charging any money/beer for the script that i will distribute...
    Many thanks for any suggestion!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordmenta View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm writing a small script in order to automate the creation of large bunch of NPCS in a PAR5E-friendly format.
    The script will also automate the use of PAR5E, but in order to do it, is obviously necessary to have PAR5e executable.
    The script is ready, and, as soon as I finish the documentation, I would like to make it available here on the Fantasy Grounds community.
    Since the software is not longer available to download, I'm wondering if I can include the PAR5E executable in the ZIP that I will distribute or if this is violating any rule/law/ethic...
    I'm not charging any money/beer for the script that i will distribute...
    Many thanks for any suggestion!
    Nope, if I remember the license agreement we agreed to when we downloaded Par5E, it said you can not re-distribute it. You can reach out to Zeus and ask him, but I get the impression he wants Par5E to become lost in the mists of time

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

No you can't distribute the par5e executable. Zeus and Smiteworks have copyright on it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Lordmenta, have you checked out the NPC Engineer? There is also the FG 5E Parser project you should look at.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi LordEntrails!
    Yes, I've check the other projects, but the one that I'm working on is about Bulk Creation of NPCs based on parameters that you can specify. Is built also to accomodate UltraModern 5E additional rules.
    It start as a personal project for creating Faction NPCs for my campaing, but then I've realized that maybe could be useful for other people too...
    I'm finishing in this days the documentation...as soon is ready I will publish my work in this forum.
    For the PAR5E, I've got the message! I will not include it in my distribution.
    Anyway the output produced my my script is for PAR5E, so it will useless if you don't own your copy.

Blog Entries
    Lordmenta, Sounds interesting. I will (and I suspect others) look forward to seeing it when released. Thanks for being willing to document and share it.

Any one know how to get Par5e to assign a skill proficiency. IE dont ask to choose?
    I could only list one in the choice and have only one choice I know But... I want to Assign One and allow a choice of two more
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information