5E Character Create Playlist
Page 63 of 72 First ... 13536162636465 ... Last
    Add #le; just above the ##; Jedi.

You have started a list but you have not closed it.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

So I have made an npc in my monster manual that is named Shaman Goblin and when I try to link him in to a campain that I am building he does not get in to the encounter

##;Alter Room
    CR 1 XP 200
    1;Shaman Goblin;;
    2;Goblin;;

The Goblin is in the same Monster manual and is porting in fine in to the encounter.
    I can find the Shaman Goblin if i look though the NPCs in my monster manual so he is parsed in to the book.
    But or some reason he does not want to join the encounter.

What can this be?

I don't see anything wrong with what you have posted so I can only imagine that there is a problem with the name or you have par5ed the NPCs as reference rather than Cmp.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

No I dont know.... It just worked now for som reason. Have been sitting here for 1 hour trying to fixe it. Walked away reparsed again without doing anything and it just works now haha

Having trouble with par5e for cleric domains knowledge and trickster it's formatted the same as the other domains but them two will not even show in fantasy grounds all others will

Quote Originally Posted by bogie1989 View Post
    Having trouble with par5e for cleric domains knowledge and trickster it's formatted the same as the other domains but them two will not even show in fantasy grounds all others will
    That usually points to something not parsing correctly - missing required info, or a tag that wasn't closed, etc. If you want to post the file, we could look it over quickly to see if its something obvious.
    US East Coast-Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The problem seems to be in the line: #abf;Dampen Elements;6 Looks like there is a space after the '6'. Remove this space and it should par5e.
    So, i've been away for a while. I finally got around to par5ing again, and I finally noticed the space you mentioned.
    You'll be glad to know that I've par5ed all the classes with no more [warnings]. Well, except for my Druid class, so I'm reaching out for your help once again.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hpyswy7z2g...class.txt?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by flyingjackelope View Post
    So, i've been away for a while. I finally got around to par5ing again, and I finally noticed the space you mentioned.
    You'll be glad to know that I've par5ed all the classes with no more [warnings]. Well, except for my Druid class, so I'm reaching out for your help once again.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hpyswy7z2g...class.txt?dl=0
    You are missing a space between Hit and Points right before it goes into Hit Dice, hence the warning. If you look at the User Guide for 5E, the red text has to be exact on the Class.txt page for it to parse correctly.
    US East Coast-Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Beldak View Post
    You are missing a space between Hit and Points right before it goes into Hit Dice, hence the warning. If you look at the User Guide for 5E, the red text has to be exact on the Class.txt page for it to parse correctly.
    That's exactly what it was. Thank you for that.

So after searching everywhere I have come up with a rather annoying error. I keep getting
    Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/Land of Barovia.jpg)
    when I try to include images into a mod file using my own parser. The funny thing is when I do it with Par5e it works perfectly fine and with my parser it doesn't!

I have checked the xml markups and the image names and the folder name which holds the images, they all match yet it does not work for my .mod, not sure if I am missing something.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Thread Information