5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Some maps I made for a homebrew

A few maps I made from scratch with paintshop pro of a one or two session 5e homebrew.. called Sildars Tomb. Also a virtual DM screen I pieced together of the infamous "Evil DM Says .." I found these on the internet and spliced in a "Sildars Tomb " FG screenshot ..
    Last edited by Octavious; September 9th, 2016 at 07:50.

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Nice, thanks for sharing
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Nice! One can never have too many maps.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Look nice. You may want to include a box representing what a 5' square is, possibly. I've seen other map makers put them in a corner somewhere that it won't interfere with the map in play.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    [duplicate post]
    Last edited by LordEntrails; September 9th, 2016 at 17:31.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Yes, thanks for sharing.

Second on the square idea, just not the bottom right corner as it tends to get hidden by the FG nav icon.

By the way, DM's aren't evil, we're just misunderstood...

You should consider putting this and the adventure together as a module and distributing it on DMsG. Looks like it might be a nice one-shot. I can help if you're interested.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks guys. !! good idea on the square ... I can add a reference square no problem..

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Thanks for sharing

Thread Information