STAR TREK 2d20

2 players looking for demo of 5e, praybe a long term game EST

My friend and I both just started with Fantasy Grounds. We are also looking to start 5e, we're picking up the books this weekend. Since we're new to both systems, we'd really appreciate it if someone could show us the ropes. We might be interested in a longer campaign too, if we all clicked and the DM was willing.

Is anyone willing to help us out? Even a one-shot would be great. Hell, we'll buy you some token sets or something. We both live on the East Coast. I imagine Saturday evening would be best, but we're flexible.
    Last edited by the Dregs; September 8th, 2016 at 15:01. Reason: Typos

Hey Dregs, Welcome to the FG community.

I would be happy to run you and your friend thru a session and might try to recruit a couple of my regulars to join in to help out as well.

I am waiting to hear about a possible work trip to Mexico this weekend, but if not then I should be free on Saturday evening. I'l let you know when I am sure what is happening.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Excellent! Sorry for all the weird typos in the op, I'm phone postin'. Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by the Dregs; September 8th, 2016 at 14:30.

If you guys are up for it, there might be a couple seats open in a game on Wednesday evening, assuming the GM wants to continue. We recently lost a couple players. It's been a great game and we are a decent way into it but there is still a lot of content left to go. If the play times fit your schedule and you are interested you should check into it.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2039

I'd love to check it out, but that link doesn't seem to work for me, it loads a blank page.

Hmm, that is strange it seems to work for me.

If you want you could try doing a search on the calendar, the campaign is Out of the Abyss the gm is gagsmith.

I don't get it either. I looked up the campaign thread, though, and PM'd Gagsmith. Thank you!

Thanks damned, that would explain it. I will have to tell the gm to change the setting.

In the meantime Dregs you could just send gagsmith a pm and let him know you are interested. Sorry for the confusion.

Thread Information