5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
    Blog Entries

The Walking Dead | Winnipeg

A screenshot/teaser of my upcoming The Walking Dead | Winnipeg game.

Using Savage Worlds with the War of the Dead source material to guide me, the outbreak is set in Spring 2017, and these particular struggles to survive will take place in my home city of Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.

In this screenshot, soldiers of a Canadian Army reconnaissance unit (what's left of them that is...) huddle behind a blue Chevy truck, their corporal, although wounded, is directing fire against the oncoming undead. A hazmat suit equipped soldier takes cover behind an abandoned silver Prius on the road, but has neglected to check his six, and thus does not see a recently turned Walker approaching from the rear of the car. The soldiers have their operational HVT in tow - a medical doctor who they are trying to rescue and bring back to headquarters. The physician huddles behind the truck catching his breath. The doctor's nurse, bitten earlier, has recently expired in the cargo bed of the truck.

The soldiers are currently confident, but it is early in the days after the outbreak, and they haven't learned the necessity for operational silence, and have been dropping brass casings, firing at will almost during their attempted running extraction from a upper middle class residential neighbourhood. The team is almost black on ammo and will be reduced to their combat knives or entrenching tools.

Attachment 15219
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Looks awesome!
    I bet if the Canadian soldiers ask the walkers to leave, they won't be able to resist Canadian politeness and they will go away.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Most Walkers are polite; they just take one bite and keep moving that than gorging themselves.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Although... that physician has a reputation for being a massive delta bravo, so he might get the full treatment if the time comes.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Dupe...

- John Diefenbaker

That can't be Winnipeg, there are no mosquitoes visible.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    That can't be Winnipeg, there are no mosquitoes visible.
    The Mayor assured everyone that fake fogging was done while everyone was sleeping and nobody heard it. Maybe that's the cause of the outbreak.

- John Diefenbaker

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    The Mayor assured everyone that fake fogging was done while everyone was sleeping and nobody heard it. Maybe that's the cause of the outbreak.
    Damn politicians, can't trust any of them...
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Thread Information