STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Sorry for not clarifing it, 3Pm-10PM weekends free

I would like to play. I am reliable, and I can make any of those days and times. How long do you intend sessions to last? I prefer games that are 3-4 hours long. I would be interested in playing any full-progression spellcaster with a slight preference towards a bard, wizard, or sorcerer (depending on what the group needs).

I'm afraid I haven't played AL.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudly View Post
    I would like to play. I am reliable, and I can make any of those days and times. How long do you intend sessions to last? I prefer games that are 3-4 hours long. I would be interested in playing any full-progression spellcaster with a slight preference towards a bard, wizard, or sorcerer (depending on what the group needs).

I'm afraid I haven't played AL.
    Added you up. Was planning for minimum 4 hour sessions. Is 4 your maximum allowable?

New to AL is no problem all.

I believe WVFiend was planning to do some sort of caster as well though. You might have to hash it out between the two of you if you guys don't want to double up.

I was thinking a bard but I already have one in another campaign so I don't mind being something else, just let me know what you wanna be Fudly and I'll pick something else I'm easy like that

Ok, was going to say I made a group for you guys, but apparently you've already all joined/accepted the invite. You can use that for discussions for your particular group, as well as for any questions.

More than 4 hours pushes me past midnight which is actually pretty hard during the work week, so I guess I'll bow out. Best of luck.

I'm not overflowing with applications, so I'd rather keep to the 4 hours (was going to mention that I hadn't discussed it with the rest if they can do more than 4 either) and keep the extra player.

Unless it's actually viable with folks to start an hour earlier? (This is the kind of discussion I wanted to keep to the groups. )

11 pm is a pretty late start for me I could do earlier for sure, so far as length of sessions I'm good with going over 4 hours if we need to but if we are an hour earlier start time would be a huge help

4 hrs is going to be my max. I could move up a half hour if that helps.
    Ultimate License Owner
    Central IL
    (CST/GMT -6)
    Only late evening.
    Play Interests: D&D5e/Rolemaster/Pathfinder

sense it is wed est for me i can do anything after 9pm my time

Thread Information