DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: My custom maps

My custom maps

When I have time I prefer to create by my own all the dungeon maps for the campaign i'm mastering.
    I decided to share them when they are done

Here's the first one, he has a big story behind it. Probably I could create a single mini adventure based on this place.
    Attachment 15164

As external assets I used the floor/wall/sarcophagus/torches images from the web. The rest is my work.

Hope to have some feedback from you guys

The splitted images:

Last edited by st4lk3r87; September 17th, 2016 at 22:09. Reason: Add splitted images

Nice work. Thanks for sharing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for sharing

Blog Entries
    Nice, thanks for sharing. One suggestion, place an off color square in one corner (except bottom right, where the map nav is in FG) that DM's can use to overlay the grid in the proper size and location.

What program did you use to create this?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Nice, thanks for sharing. One suggestion, place an off color square in one corner (except bottom right, where the map nav is in FG) that DM's can use to overlay the grid in the proper size and location.

What program did you use to create this?
    Thanks for the suggestion. I created it with Photoshop.

I didn't think about the bottom right corner cause I prefer to present the map in several pieces so they don't have clue of how big the map is. I'm going to share the splitted map too.
    Last edited by st4lk3r87; August 31st, 2016 at 08:08.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by st4lk3r87 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. I created it with Photoshop.

I didn't think about the bottom right corner cause I prefer to present the map in several pieces so they don't have clue of how big the map is. I'm going to share the splitted map too.
    I started by putting the size and alignment helper in the bottom right, which seems intuitive to me. But then as I went into use the map in FG, I found that it was always underneath the nav icon, so I make sure to specify that now

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Very nice maps. Do you mind giving a bit of backstory and/or info regarding the content? Are those pentagrams, or urns, for example?

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Very nice maps. Do you mind giving a bit of backstory and/or info regarding the content? Are those pentagrams, or urns, for example?
    Those are urns. Ye the story is not yet completed but I can explain what's inside each room with some legend.

Thread Information