FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last

Ok no worries, will just have to manage as it is then, thanks for replying.

Remove the TV Size extension and try this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-on-CoreRPG%29 (It includes the TV size functionality).

It has three layers (you don't have to use them) which results in the grid lines looking heavier (when viewed from the top layer). There are some gotchas with using this (masking is done on only the bottom layer, for example) so if this helps and you plan to use it, make sure you're aware of the implications - which are all details in the first couple of posts of the extension thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Minor Starfinder Adventure Path Spoiler!

Playing Starfinder last night.

Minor Starfinder Adventure Path Spoiler!

A simple map, sized using the extension in this thread, with a mask and sharing some flavour images. Then using normal minis on top of the TV (protected by a 1/8" plexiglass insert).

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

With FG v3.3.5, I get this error message when I open any image/map with this extension loaded:
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]:15: attempt to call field 'onCursorModeChanged' (a nil value)

If I set a grid on a map, this error comes up:
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]:19: attempt to call field 'onGridStateChanged' (a nil value)

I tested this with a fresh, empty 5E campaign with no other extensions loaded and only the DMG modules opened.

Then, I switched to using the Enhanced Images (layers) extension and it works normally so far. Just putting this here in case it helps anyone who hasn't already switched to the other extension.

Quote Originally Posted by notrealdan View Post
    With FG v3.3.5, I get this error message when I open any image/map with this extension loaded:
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]:15: attempt to call field 'onCursorModeChanged' (a nil value)

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]:19: attempt to call field 'onGridStateChanged' (a nil value)

I tested this with a fresh, empty 5E campaign with no other extensions loaded and only the DMG modules opened.

Then, I switched to using the Enhanced Images (layers) extension and it works normally so far. Just putting this here in case it helps anyone who hasn't already switched to the other extension.
    Thanks for the info.

It's quite common for extensions to break with a FG core update. I'll put this in my long dev queue to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by notrealdan View Post

Updated extension v3.3.5 fixes this issue. Thanks for reporting.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I am running to FGs. One for me and one on the same pc and connecting it through localhost. The localhost will not resize just the GM screen. How can I get the other to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by michaelzep View Post
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I am running to FGs. One for me and one on the same pc and connecting it through localhost. The localhost will not resize just the GM screen. How can I get the other to do it?
    I do this all the time, and it works fine for me - I've never had any issues. You need to use the right-click menu to resize on the localhost connection - resizing on the GM side doesn't automatically resize on the localhost side. Can you give some steps that you're trying and exactly what doesn't work? Also look for messages in the chat window.

Thread Information