FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last
    After all that, it turns out I had an outdated version of the extension. Thanks for your help guys. I have update the version and it all works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by VinAlanson View Post
    After all that, it turns out I had an outdated version of the extension. Thanks for your help guys. I have update the version and it all works fine.
    It's the golden rule - check extensions are up-to-date as the first step if you've identified that an extensions is an issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

For in-person play, is this extension the best one to use or the Enhanced Images one I saw this functionality seemed to be rolled into? We are just setting up an in-person group with FG, and are now experimenting with using a flat TV for the next session, instead of each person looking at their individual laptop
    US East Coast-Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Beldak View Post
    For in-person play, is this extension the best one to use or the Enhanced Images one I saw this functionality seemed to be rolled into? We are just setting up an in-person group with FG, and are now experimenting with using a flat TV for the next session, instead of each person looking at their individual laptop
    It is up to you - if you want the layered functionality of the enhanced images extension then use that. If you don't, then just use this. I'd recommend reading up on the gotchas and usage in the Enhanced Images thread (first 2 posts) and see if it's what you need - some people don't like some of the gotchas and so don't use it. The need for it is much less if you're using a TV and minis as the main reason for it is to avoid token stacking issues.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

very clever Trenloe!
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة شفط بيارات بالرياض شركة شفط بيارات بالرياض شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض دريم هاوس شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض

Question,

I loaded this up on my copy of FG I have on my TV (HDMI windows 10 stick pc) I start with coreRPG and set the screen size to < /tvsize 48 1080> and then check the size.. seems good to go.

I close the program and start it up, this time logging into my game hosted on my MS surface (a 5e game)...

I share a map and the grid seems to be at 2 inches instead of one.

did I do something wrong?

@Nunspa - You need to set the tvsize setting in the campaign you're using, in the GM computer you're using (FG stores data locally). Setting it in a coreRPG campaign and then connecting to a 5e campaign doesn't do anything as you need the correct setting in the 5E campaign you're connecting to.

Then you need to use the resize right-click menu once you've opened the map on the FG instance you've connected the TV to.
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 25th, 2017 at 15:25.

I love this extention, I will be using it with my projector localhost game setup even though I can't seem to get the grid squares to exactly 1 inch.

My projector isn't great though and the grid is hard to see, is there a way to make the grid bold or just a bit thicker to compensate?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyx View Post
    I love this extention, I will be using it with my projector localhost game setup even though I can't seem to get the grid squares to exactly 1 inch.

My projector isn't great though and the grid is hard to see, is there a way to make the grid bold or just a bit thicker to compensate?
    I dont think this extension will really work for your setup because you dont have a fixed screen size.

I don't see why not, the distance from the ceiling mounted projector to the tabletop we project the image onto is fixed and measurable, the projector's resolution and aspect ratio are both known factors, the squares are either a little under or over 1 inch, so until decimal values are accepted I'll deal with the discrepancy, but I was more interested if there was a way to make the map grid itself more apparent as it's a little hard to see currently.

Thread Information